Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LunaticRed

World of cruisers

20 comments in this topic

783 posts
4,809 battles

Wow, that's a lot of you there.

Only thing I can complain about World of Cruisers is that I can't play CVs normally with all the Defensive AA Fires available to the enemy team. :D

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

It went from World of CVs to World of BBs to World of DDs to World of CAs. The cycle continues.

(Although as a CA player I feel that CAs are boring for me to play. Just HE everything. Occasionally dodge shells because you arent dumb and stuff)

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

783 posts
4,809 battles

It went from World of CVs to World of BBs to World of DDs to World of CAs. The cycle continues.

(Although as a CA player I feel that CAs are boring for me to play. Just HE everything. Occasionally dodge shells because you arent dumb and stuff)

In world of CAs, the CAs(non-German ones) actually get to make use of their AP shells at least so I guess that's a plus.

With the 4, I actually prefer World of CAs personally just because of the above reason. Also, CVs are mitigated with that, BBs burn if left alone and DDs will be dealt with if spotted (even though I main CVs)

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

In world of CAs, the CAs(non-German ones) actually get to make use of their AP shells at least so I guess that's a plus.

With the 4, I actually prefer World of CAs personally just because of the above reason. Also, CVs are mitigated with that, BBs burn if left alone and DDs will be dealt with if spotted (even though I main CVs)

Yeah but that World of CA game was the same. Just shoot HE at everything. Hide behind islands, shoot over them.

Hide behind MK smoke and shoot. Hide behind allies and sling HE and watch everything burn because lol demolition expert.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Yeah but that World of CA game was the same. Just shoot HE at everything. Hide behind islands, shoot over them.

Hide behind MK smoke and shoot. Hide behind allies and sling HE and watch everything burn because lol demolition expert.

B-but, I can't penetrate BB and do any good damage to DD with AP

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Stock Mogami is the crappiest thing i've ever played!!!

Still, you've seen nothing.

QkbeMbo.jpg

Chat ban came outta nowhere. Made me unable to send any message in-game. God only knows why the heck i was banned.

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

216 posts
2,239 battles

yep, a BAD day for DD (me) T_T

my tier is higher but can't do a damn thing...

I thought that would be a dream come true for a DD, wouldn't you be able to spot them coming miles away (literally miles) and just throw torps all match, that's what it means to be a IJN DD right... RIGHT?

Joke aside that match would be frustrating, but it is true you shouldn't have had to worry about random DDs rushing you and spotting you.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Stock Mogami is the crappiest thing i've ever played!!!

Still, you've seen nothing.

Chat ban came outta nowhere. Made me unable to send any message in-game. God only knows why the heck i was banned.

You? Chat banned? I don't believe it.... :trollface: :D

783 posts
4,809 battles

oh, now I get what you're saying :D

With a world of CA game, playing CV gets your planes shot out of the sky. Playing BB would warrant being lit on fire the whole match coz lol DE. Playing DD would mean no slow targets and death when spotted. (Multiple ships with Sonar pretty much makes your torpedoes useless too)

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

You? Chat banned? I don't believe it.... :trollface: :D

I was playing with HeroOfWind and DeathSkyz. Was trying to tell them about a DD nearby. After pressing Enter to send the message, i received this: 

tj3R7DR.jpgBelieve me, i was so frustrated. I lost all the will to play. I didn't have a clue why the hell i was banned nor what did i say. And to make matter worse, it wasn't Syanda who sent me this banning message!

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Lewd-chan gone all rage cuz didn't success hooking syanda. but got amade instead. :teethhappy::D

Oh, you mean that failed match with the kagero that was behind you guys, yea pretty much everytime when i div with lewd chan, i meet forum members everywhere i go for no reason lolz

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Oh, you mean that failed match with the kagero that was behind you guys, yea pretty much everytime when i div with lewd chan, i meet forum members everywhere i go for no reason lolz

lol.. yea.. 

2 times. got *beeep beeep beeep* when i looked around its from behind me :fishpalm:

Lewd-chan charm surely worked as intended. :D:D

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

That's like every time I div with you.... :D:D

Sign in to follow this