Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Sonoda_Umi

it been bugging me

6 comments in this topic

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

i know this problem since BW started,, people just throwing off torpedo just as they like,, but still,, really? tier 9 fired his torpedo on his own allies because he want to snipe? please stop that kind of c-,, you just do nothing but throwing your allies off to enemies DD because they were trying to evade your torpedo! man,, been while since last time i made a rant thread,, and yeah,, that A KAGEROU THAT ALMOST KILL ME AND MY DIVISION! :angry:

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

i know this problem since BW started,, people just throwing off torpedo just as they like,, but still,, really? tier 9 fired his torpedo on his own allies because he want to snipe? please stop that kind of c-,, you just do nothing but throwing your allies off to enemies DD because they were trying to evade your torpedo! man,, been while since last time i made a rant thread,, and yeah,, that A KAGEROU THAT ALMOST KILL ME AND MY DIVISION! :angry:

Lel another ranting thread.

724 posts
2,188 battles

DD torp rant thread no. 12389712837719991231238

*ehem* In all seriousness tho, you can just report them in game, the forums are already filled with rant threads. 

Those players will eventually get what they deserved.

#karma is a [redacted]

o7

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

It will continue to bug not just you, but everybody.

Report, Replay, Rinse, Repeat.

Hang on.....

Report, Rant, Replay, Rinse, Repeat.

That's better.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

Sign in to follow this