Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Communist_Potato

Crashing while loading game

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
60 posts
7,251 battles

Sorry if this already exists as a topic, I recently had to reinstall WoWS as it stopped working on my computer (something about the graphics card not working) and after reinstalling it the game refuses to load, (I hit play in the launcher, the load screen comes up and the game crashes). I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if they knew how to solve it, failing that if there was a client repair type thing for WOWS as I'm not in the mood to reinstall the game for a third time as my max download speed is around 200 kb per second and its a really big game.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

try to open ur game

and wait it until it crash.

after the crash.. DO NOT open the game again

go to "profile" folder in ur WoWs instalation directory

find "phyton.log" file

upload it somewhere and post it here...

PS : Phyton.log is always reseted everytime u opened the game.. so. better move it somewhere after u got crash or something..

the crash log usually stored there

Beta Tester
60 posts
7,251 battles

i just checked the Python text document after it crashed and it was empty, when the game crashes it has the windows crash notification rather than the games crash notification that has a crash log

Super Tester
1,310 posts

umm welll

what does that crash notification said?

btw.. try to check :
Visual C++ redist , is it installed or not (for safe keeping. always install every version 2005-2015)
Direct X redist, is it already updated or not (DX redist june 2010). only windows 10 doesnt need to update direct X. windows 8.1 and below need to update direct X for some games to work

Sign in to follow this