You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wlleeyan

64-bit Game Client

3 comments in this topic

[AO]
5 posts
11,830 battles

Hi Gays,

Do the development team have a plan to develop a 64-bit client?

For now always has a bit of pause when I switch menu and ships in the port,what's the reason of it?

Thanks

189 posts
4,857 battles

Hi Gays,

Do the development team have a plan to develop a 64-bit client?

For now always has a bit of pause when I switch menu and ships in the port,what's the reason of it?

Thanks

Most of the time you are to blame your hard drive (if it isn't 7200 RPM HDD or an SSD), I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (still a faulty OS) but don't get errors often. If so try to open the client (but DON'T click teh Play button) and find Settings -> Updates -> Add game to Windows Firewall exceptions, hope it helps. If you are using a slow hard drive then you can try "defragmentating" your hard rive (DO NOT do this with an SSD!), takes some time, also try to scan and clean virusses and junk files. Hope this helps

P.S. wtf "Hi Gays?!?" :)

3 posts
5,238 battles
Just recently reverted to a spare laptop running Win10 Pro 64-bit. 8GB RAM with nVidia QUADRO FX1800M GPU (nVidia driver version 21.21.13.4200). Laptop is HP EliteBook 8540w. When I click on 'PLAY' button, window opens but it's blank and nothing happens. Task manager says WoWS client 'Not Responding'. I've added the game to allow through Windows firewall. I've downloaded latest updates from Asian server. I've seen it work on Win10 Home 64-bit - my old laptop, which has subsequently died. Any help would be appreciated.