You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Personal offers

16 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Just got a message in game for a 25% discount on 7 days premium time. Pity I have to work 6 out of the next 7 days otherwise I would have taken the offer.

I think this is a great innovation and was just wondering if others have received these personal offers in game and for what items?

153 posts
3,262 battles

same offer as yours before I go to bed last night.. I wonder if its a random offer or does the battle outcome and your personal performance has a bearing on what is offered.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

According to reddit, WG have been trialing personal offers, some people got up to 40% off for an Aurora on NA server

I personally think its a good idea as we get enough RNG in game, so why no RNG a discount lol

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,344 battles

Update, WG also offered me 7 days premium for 950 gold, too bad I don't have time off till next week

i was offered the same

70 posts
4,674 battles

Update, WG also offered me 7 days premium for 950 gold, too bad I don't have time off till next week

I got this offer in the last hour I think I had 19 minutes to decide.  I was reading the EU forum and they had the same offer for 25% off 7 days premium which is 930 gold on EU.  The problem was if you just normally went to purchase 7 days premium in-game you could get the same for 680 gold :D

331 posts
17,080 battles

I have received one a few days ago but i didnt take them up on it premium time isnt what i want just right now with 2 new premium ships  coming up soon.

3 days of gold is 650 and 7 days is 1250 normally. I just checked

157 posts
3,374 battles

Yes I received an offer last night. I didn't buy it due to not being able to find the game time to justify the expense.

Not sure how relevant this is, but it appeared in port after I'd just finished one of my best battles, by sinking 4 ships, surviving the battle, and winning it. Not sure if having a great battle is a prerequisite, though it would be interesting to know how everyone got them...