Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
chucky2

ARP ships suggestion

16 comments in this topic

51 posts
1,163 battles

I just watched the new movie for arpegio and noticed that the Myoko class cruisers have special abilities.

i was wondering if the ingame ships will have similar stats or a bit of them.

Arpegio spoilers

Haguro for example has those rocket booster things so the in-game ship should be faster than an average myoko while balancing it by lowering other stats.

359 posts
2,819 battles

The idea behind ARP event is you try to please certain fanbase without upset the other. If ARP ships has better stats than normal, people who don't like anime will feel being left out. "I want the ship but I don't want the skill..something like this"

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

ARP ships has been suggest to have some anime-manga special ability to pay off the player hard grind for it~

but alas~~~~~~~~ i dont even think WG consider it in the first place or maybe they do

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Until we get an ARP only mode, we probly wont see anything special about them, as much as I would love Nachi's uber Sonar.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Really looking forward if they gonna make an ARP game mode, as it should be mutually beneficial for both parties..

892 posts
7,853 battles

I am fairly certain there will be more ARP based missions/event akin to the current Kirishima Commander challenge where only ARP ships can qualify

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

then most ARP ship gonna have laser beam main gun and  long range missile that can tranform into torpedoes midway and a kongo that can go underwater ....

Edited by WindCruiser

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Could you imagine that 10 SGC broadside....:teethhappy:

Don't worry IF a Yamato class tried to Broadside SGC another Yamato, that Yamato can just press his "Mirror Ring System"  :P
Edited by Windforce

Sign in to follow this