You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
A_Nugget

Over confident perhaps?

15 comments in this topic

[-TOF-]
Beta Tester
39 posts
2,614 battles

Was vsing a same cruiser of the same tier, got blown up by him and got called a noob just because we had a 1v1 and i died,

but then an ally sinks him with a citadel shot, then starts losing it.

-shrugs- im there thinking what?

783 posts
4,810 battles

I usually shrug off those kind of things but when they throw the game after dying by giving away DD and CV locations to the enemy team is where I draw the line.

350 posts

There's also these guys:

Definitely have had a couple of these guys throw obscenities around in chat and blaming the team for losing, only for them to be in the bottom 4 of the scoreboard. :fishpalm:

Yeah, I had someone like that in a game just yesterday evening. He called me a fool for running away from two enemy cruisers then capping twice (It was a domination game). It later turned out that he was at the bottom of the scoreboard with me in the top three.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Can't wait until he gets to tier 6 and above because that is where the real abuse needs to be hurled.

It is as if that as soon as you reach these tiers you automatically become a coward, everyone jockeying for position to try and get behind someone else then waiting for someone else to actually go for an objective and then follow a few kms behind.

Until an enemy ship is spotted that is, because that is when the teamwork really shines at these tiers and by that I mean a unified retreat of 3 CA's and 2 BB's in the face of a lone enemy CA.

No wonder I don't play past tier 5.

1,125 posts

well, I gotta say. '0' kill doesn't mean he didn't do anything

end match team result will give more insight if he help the team or not...

in my DD life

a lot of match out there I have 0 kill 0 torpedo hit yet still earn 2nd rank in team because I focus on capping

580 posts
1,587 battles

I'd like to think that it should come to no surprise here although annoying as these squeakers are... It's an online game where real people are involved and just like real life, it has fair share off a**holes...

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,283 posts

There's also these guys:

Definitely have had a couple of these guys throw obscenities around in chat and blaming the team for losing, only for them to be in the bottom 4 of the scoreboard. :fishpalm:

This is the reason why I only play PvE.

You don't have to worry about players like him. Just play and enjoy your game.

The grind is a bit of a pain, but it sure beats PvP!

5 posts
4,932 battles

You need to remember that there is a wide range of ages playing this game. I'm nearly 50 but I've also had my 9 year old son playing as well. 

So, when I see these junk comments in chat I usually assume that these come from kids who are probably 13 and they think that their language makes them more mature. 

You wouldn't give the time to these kids in real life so why bother in game? Just as irl their comments wouldn't hurt you, their comments don't hurt in game because you just need to remember that these are just spoilt whinging children.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Report these players.

Abuse is not necessary nor tolerated.

Check in the general channels in port - there will normally be a moderator around who can assist.  (you will need to provide evidence to the moderator) Keep your replays and screenshots of these incidents.

A couple of days of not being able to talk to anyone in game may change their behaviour.  If not the moderators always have the option of escalating to the GMs and having the account take a holiday from the game completely.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Was vsing a same cruiser of the same tier, got blown up by him and got called a noob just because we had a 1v1 and i died,

but then an ally sinks him with a citadel shot, then starts losing it.

-shrugs- im there thinking what?

Enemy Cruiser: Hah! Noob!

Him: Grrr...... :angry:

Allied ship: Hah! Rekt! :P

I don't know the point for that but that's how human behavior works, that's how he motivates/praises himself.

On how your battle starts losing, that's depend on how your teammates assess/respond to battle situation.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Can't be helped. Whiners will always be whiners. I've seen players calling the team or specific team mates n00bs when they themselves are loitering in the rear away from harm. For those who get on my nerves with their incessant unruly messages, they are guaranteed a report from me and I generally like to use my 7 daily quota on compliments

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

then there is this guy, who i sunk in the previous battle with Minekaze (he was using Cleveland)

raged at the battle calling me cheating until i sunk him the second time

And raged in the general chat calling my name

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

then there is this guy, who i sunk in the previous battle with Minekaze (he was using Cleveland)

raged at the battle calling me cheating until i sunk him the second time

And raged in the general chat calling my name

My is more worst when I sunk a Pepsicola with my Pepsicola within 3 salvos and he then say face me with a tier 8 with my AMAGI lol and using his high tier to push me.:hiding:

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

And then there's the ship who has gone off by himself to a corner of the map, where he meets an overwhelming force of enemies.

His calls for help are too late, he is too far away for anyone to assist.

Naturally, we are all noobs when he dies.