Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Noob question about consumables please

9 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Please pardon my ignorance but I'm not sure of the use of these consumables that you win via the current Jacuzzi challenge.

Eg. You win repair party consumable but how is this utilized if a ship already is equipped with this in the first place?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Please pardon my ignorance but I'm not sure of the use of these consumables that you win via the current Jacuzzi challenge.

Eg. You win repair party consumable but how is this utilized if a ship already is equipped with this in the first place?

Then you are able to use it on the same ship once after a battle as consumables are one time use or if you are referring to upgrades then your current ship already fitted one on it then you are able to use it on other ship or with purchasing the next new ship you have it. "FYI I did not play any april fool ship so IDK what consumable you mean":hiding:

753 posts
8,965 battles

Thanks for the reply.

For instance, in one of them you can win "Smoke generator ll" and all DD's already come equipped with "Smoke generator i".

So where can I use this or how is this "Smoke generator ll" used?

359 posts
2,819 battles

Thanks for the reply.

For instance, in one of them you can win "Smoke generator ll" and all DD's already come equipped with "Smoke generator i".

So where can I use this or how is this "Smoke generator ll" used?

Right click the icon for "Smoke generator l" and choose "Smoke generator ll". Normally you can do this even without supplies, just buy them with doubloon or click at the price to change cost to credits.

If you already make good credits in battle. Now want extra concealment range or something. Go for it.

Don't keep trying the above with April's ship. Not work. Use your other ships.

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

753 posts
8,965 battles

Right click the icon for "Smoke generator l" and choose "Smoke generator ll". Normally you can do this even without supplies, just buy them with doubloon or click at the price to change cost to credits.

If you already make good credits in battle. Now want extra concealment range or something. Go for it.

Don't keep trying the above with April's ship. Not work. Use your other ships.

Thanks mate, I never knew this was possible. :honoring:

108 posts
467 battles

Doh never mind I figured it out, they are free premium consumables which I never knew existed. :fishpalm:

No worries, I am sure some us missed something that aren't really important because of our professional skills in handling warships, wahahahaha! Just figured it out as well a week ago when I am tinkering and making fun of my ships. You gonna spam those premium consumables on your ship now? ^^

783 posts
4,808 battles

I always did use premium damage control for most of my preferred ships. I feel the 22.5k credits spent on resupply is worth it anyway.

But yeah, BottleSheep best jacuzzi just for premium repair party. (The Sierra Mike Flag is also <3 )

Sign in to follow this