You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

3000 Ribbons too OP

130 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Just play normally, you'll eventually get there.. You got a full month to do it 

I already got mine though, because shell spamming feat Atlanta & Chapayev :trollface:

iIUwALq.jpg

She looks like a stoic girl that just woke up on monday.. Doesn't matter, she's cute

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I already got mine though, because shell spamming feat Atlanta & Chapayev :trollface:

iIUwALq.jpg

She looks like a stoic girl that just woke up on monday.. Doesn't matter, she's cute

Don't worry I will get it  by tomorrow asap. :great:

Super Tester
1,677 posts

iIUwALq.jpg

You're a basterd ya know that? XD

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Meanwhile..... I reactivated my dusty Konigsberg & Cleveland along with (not yet elite) Nurnberg for that mission. :trollface:

Not really impossible, but some players may use dirty trick to achieve it.

Edited by Mingfang47

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

That's it, I buy Atlanta this week

My IJN Fleet has a hard time completing this

Guided by Eurobeat advice...

9hndd0.jpg

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I use cleveland .... It can do 200 Ribbons per match ... mostly by it main bun so You can do all challenge with this ship

M8 That 3000 by tier 7 for the mission not 6.
Edited by davud1537

783 posts
4,824 battles

oh!snap! .... just notice it need tier 7 ....  then goodbye Haguro... Only tier7 I have is Hatsuharu

Gunboat Hatsuharu when? :P

I mainly play CVs at above those tiers so getting ribbons is gonna be way longer for me I guess. (I can play my Mogami but I suck at it so... )

892 posts
7,853 battles

This 3000 ribbon stage is the only one I have yet to do. Since it requires at least Tier 7 and above, it will be challenging for some such as myself since I don't have any high ROF ships for this purpose. Nevertheless, I believe it is doable. We have a whole month for this

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

oh!snap! .... just notice it need tier 7 ....  then goodbye Haguro... Only tier7 I have is Hatsuharu

How close to the Pensacola are you?You might have time to grind the Cleveland to get it then work on the 3000 ribbons.