You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aria_Sajo

ARP Commander use empty commander reserve slot

20 comments in this topic

56 posts
16,713 battles

In new arp mission WG give three new arp commander with out ship and these new arp commander use empty commander reserve slot

If players complete all arp mission. they will get four ship and seven commander that mean they will lose three empty commander reserve slot.

359 posts
2,819 battles

w8 what!?

It is as op said. Arp captain occupy normal slot. If you experience it differently, please let us know

Send you arp captain to reserve and see if the available slot go down.

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

It is as op said. Arp captain occupy normal slot. If you experience it differently, please let us know

just checked. though they have a different lobby like panel but still occupy the whole res com.... now we're on the same boat

359 posts
2,819 battles

just checked. though they have a different lobby like panel but still occupy the whole res com.... now we're on the same Pokeboat

FixedView Post

its knows issue..

a WG staff from NA(or EU. forgot which1) confirmed this.

and they said. they are working on it.

EU

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/47233-arp-hiei-captain-taking-up-reserve/#topmost

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
15 posts
3,190 battles

Pls solved it in asia too. I cannot send my commander to reverse due to that ARP commanders.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Pls solved it in asia too. I cannot send my commander to reverse due to that ARP commanders.

this problem is global..

if one region got a patch to fix it.. every other region will get it too.

7 posts
6,425 battles

The Stage one for the Kirishima commander missions, 

• Stage Rewards:

• Commander "Kirishima"
  •  
  • Mission Unlock: 
  • "Kirishima Commander Challenge (Stage 2)"

did anyone receive this commander? 

I know they were having problems with this part in general 

•  

350 posts

already finish ARP haguro + ARP kirishima first quest, but cant found commander haruna everywhere, anyone can help me??

Switch ports to Yokusuka. She's there in the reserve slots.

(cracks knuckles) I already got the captain, now I need the warship for her to command with.

7 posts
6,425 battles

I got a second "Iona" instead of " Kirishima"

Yeah they changed it after the event started and by the sounds of it most players have completed the Commander mission so may have more than one 'Iona'

Sigh as nice as it is having 'Kirishima' commanding her own hull but as a teddy bear is just weird. :P

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,394 battles

Yeah they changed it after the event started and by the sounds of it most players have completed the Commander mission so may have more than one 'Iona'

Sigh as nice as it is having 'Kirishima' commanding her own hull but as a teddy bear is just weird. :P

i totally want kirishima to command my ship NOT A TEDDY BEAR !!!!:red_button:

415 posts
10,918 battles

Bah...did not wait for a resolution and got my reserve slots increased by 4 for this. And I really want to sack one of the two Ionas

same here ... hopefully they will refund our 100 bloons .... although the whole thing could have been avoided if they just let us dismiss ARP commanders we don't want

892 posts
7,853 battles

same here ... hopefully they will refund our 100 bloons .... although the whole thing could have been avoided if they just let us dismiss ARP commanders we don't want

​Doubt they will be any refunds...