Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ReNation

WoWs EU got new Signal and Flag?

12 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,310 posts

LINK

New Signals and Flags

To make the game even more interesting and less serious, we are introducing 3 new sets of signals and 1 EU-specific commemorative flag, which will appear in the game in one of the upcoming updates. We are giving you an exclusive preview right below...

2efa6570-f673-11e5-b0d4-ac162d8bc1e4.pngYellow Jack Signal
“Infectious disease on board of the ship, do not come close.”
All ships in a 3km radius, allied or not, start losing HP due to sickness being spread among the crew. The commander skills stop working on the vessel flying the flag.

2efb7f8c-f673-11e5-a798-ac162d8bc1e4.png
Quebec Signal
“I am free of disease, I can help you get rid of that runny nose.”
Counters the Yellow Jack Signal when within 2km of the infected ship. Ideal for "carebears" and upstanding captains.

2eea5356-f673-11e5-bf06-ac162d8bc1e4.png
Alpha Delta Signal
“I am abandoning my vessel due to a nuclear accident.”
Renders the area of where the ship was sunk irradiated, causing damage to all ships in a 5km radius. Ideal for suicidal destroyers. Adds +20% chance of ammo rack detonation.

And a special commemorative flag...
2ef9232c-f673-11e5-af59-ac162d8bc1e4.png
Mighty Jingles Flag
“Looks like an Aoba to me!” – The Mighty Jingles, being mistaken in his videos since 2011.
10% chance of spotted enemy ships being misidentified. For example, cruiser Aoba can be seen looking like Myoko and vice versa. Adds +15% chance of enemy ships being set on fire, when hit in the rear of the hull.

wait what??????

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

C'mon guys... it's one thing to be fooled by Ship Girls from our own region, but from other regions? Lets not give them reason to laugh at us please ;-)

580 posts
1,587 battles

Want Jingles flags, hope we can have Eurobeats flags for SEA :P

#TeamEurobeats

If we get Eurobeat's flag the effect will have to be uhmmm... hmmm... AHAH! "Speed Reduction from any speed becomes 80% effective, complementary rave music when dodging tor-pedos"

Flag name will be "Echo Uniform Sierra Lima Bravo" (Extreme-Ultra-Super-Late-Braking)... BOOM! PERFECT!!

Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

C'mon guys... it's one thing to be fooled by Ship Girls from our own region, but from other regions? Lets not give them reason to laugh at us please ;-)

I actually want it to be real, and i guess other might want it to :D

If i have to Ranked out to get Eurobeats flag ill do it :P

580 posts
1,587 battles

I don't know this has anything to do with the April's Fool event but my Kiev keeps receiving x1.5. I don't know if that's a bug or not.

SkrfIkz.jpg

It's most likely a bug, the same thing happened to me in my Nurnberg even after the first win of the day... By exiting to the login screen and logging in again made it go away...

Sign in to follow this