You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Belgareth_OZ

What is with the Anime

59 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
204 battles

What is with the anime stuff we have to put up with??

Every time I log into the game I am greeted with Anime crap if I want this I would go to an Anime site not here in a war ship sim. So what if the northern asia countries like it do we have to be subjected to this crap as well because we are a minority in this server???

Super Tester
1,310 posts

first.. dont use yokosuka port..

ur problem will go away and its all good.

anime content is optional. no one have to put up with it. u can even turn it off just with choosing anyport(except yokosuka)

if u are refering to chubby ship with stupid captain that poofing right here and there + kinda childish music... its doesnt have any connection with anime at all.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Every time I log into the game I am greeted with Anime crap if I want this I would go to an Anime site not here in a war ship sim. So what if the northern asia countries like it do we have to be subjected to this crap as well because we are a minority in this server???

Well even tho i love Anime stuff but at hearth im a Sim lover :P

So please dont say such as minority we suppose to live happily together. 

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

hail fellow aussie person. The door is that way, yes this is a warship game (not SIMULATOR) but it is important to know that arpeggio is a warship anime, it has WW2 warships all over it and this is just a collaboration (i.e. two companies working together to give players something to do)

You don't have to touch any of the content if you don't want too, its there purely as a choice. You can also avoid using the Yokosuka port and you will not see any "anime crap" at all. This wll hide almost All anime-crap from the game, and give you the gritty warship simulator you so desire. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

what you mean with this?

i really confused POI~

Edited by XP_On

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

You'll be surprised how much Europeans and Americans love anime as well, get with the times and it ain't no simulator -  I hear the Aussie navy is recruiting? realism right there for the taking?

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,283 posts

Just avoid the Anime ports and ships and you should be right.

It's what I do.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

[LN]
Super Tester
549 posts

Maybe you do not like anime, you never want to see them ??? You can change to Philippine ports
But you should understand that some people who love Anime across all servers are very many people, saying, "Every time I log Into the game I am greeted with Anime crap" can cause anger, not everyone can also be calm

As such this guy :teethhappy:

As a fellow Aussie, I'd neg rep you if I could.

ojGlK9x.gif

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,283 posts

Maybe you do not like anime, you never want to see them ??? You can change to Philippine ports
But you should understand that some people who love Anime across all servers are very many people, saying, "Every time I log Into the game I am greeted with Anime crap" can cause anger, not everyone can also be calm

As such this guy :teethhappy:

For as many people there are that like Anime, I can tell you there are just as many that don't.

But posting a thread on a forum filled with Anime aficionados is probably not the best move!

Super Tester
1,310 posts

For as many people there are that like Anime, I can tell you there are just as many that don't.

But posting a thread on a forum filled with Anime aficionados is probably not the best move!

indeed..

but WG already gives us an option to turn off that anime content with very easy step.. change ur port..

easy to do. and all those anime content are gone..

those ppl should follow ur example

if any1 do not like the quest/mission for those content.. then just ignore it.. if by anychance the quest is finnished.. just treat is as bonus (every flag/credit bonus from mission are very welcome :) )

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

oh... another player that "whoah look at this yokusuka port. gonna choose this anime port for i like this anime port but i dont like the ships and anime stuff and gonna post some rants on forum.... but i like the anime port" kind of people. just turn off your yokusuka port already

451 posts
6,946 battles

Anime can be an excellent promotional tool. This "crap" you're talking about has led to a spike in WoT and WoWS players. 

3 posts
4,645 battles

As a fellow Aussie, I'd neg rep you if I could.

ojGlK9x.gif

As a fellow Aussie I don't particularly like it( rather childish) either and as they say ,you can get rid of it.But for gods sake he's allowed to voice his opinion.Some of you guys are like vultures sitting on the fence waiting to pounce on anything.Calm down and take your medication!!!

211 posts
9,928 battles

As a fellow Aussie I don't particularly like it( rather childish) either and as they say ,you can get rid of it.But for gods sake he's allowed to voice his opinion.Some of you guys are like vultures sitting on the fence waiting to pounce on anything.Calm down and take your medication!!!

Just say you don't like it, don't go calling it Cr*p or Childish... do you wonder why they jumped on top of him?