Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryzil

Tirpitz Tier Vlll Premium Battleship [Eurobeat Guide]

14 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

OGM i play tirpitz for over 300 matches and i still had no idea how OP she was, and good video euro beat +1 for u

provided there are :

A) no cv on enemy team,

B) not 2 cv's on enemy team,

C) that you are not put into tier 10 battles 70% of the time to fill vacant slots at tier 10, because there aren't enough tier 10 players,

D) that there isn't a yamato or 3 on the enemy team. A Yamato will citadel a dudpitz from any angle.

With the skill changes, can a Yamato still fire from 30kms away?.

783 posts
4,824 battles

provided there are :

A) no cv on enemy team,

C) that you are not put into tier 10 battles 70% of the time to fill vacant slots at tier 10, because there aren't enough tier 10 players,

D) that there isn't a yamato or 3 on the enemy team. A Yamato will citadel a dudpitz from any angle.

As much as I'd like to bomb Tirpitzes when playing Shoukaku, she does have respectable AA. She has more AA than Amagi and losing more than a squadron's worth of planes is what I expect everytime I try for a strike run on her when the ship is alone.

216 posts
2,239 battles

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13690-eurobeats-how-to-guides/

Eurobeat's own threads if you guys wanna keep up to date.

Sorry, didn't know that he already posted it, or if he had a thread up already. Just thought of sharing the lulz with others in one of the more heavily traveled sections of the forum.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

provided there are :

A) no cv on enemy team,

That statement is not true, a tirpitz can still tank yamato. Just point your bow in front of the yamato and shoot HE. However, if you noticed you took 10k+ damage, from the front, it means u just took multiple hits that made it look like a citadel hit. There was once i did 20k damage with only 5 hits using a North Carolina against a derpitz (broadside). The picture below is an example (not exactly 20k, but close enough, couldn't find the replay for the 20k damage version)

shot-16.04.03_18.32.11-0813_zpshv89njkc.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,814 battles

provided there are :

A) no cv on enemy team,

But according to Developers the Tirpitz AA has been shooting down an average of 1.1 more planes after the AA rebalance patch aka her AA was buffed 

Sign in to follow this