You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Conan

Important: April 1 Account Reset

63 comments in this topic

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

Congratulations, you have survived April Fool's Day.

I have edited this message so our players will not be confused...

Dear Players,

We would like to inform everyone that all game accounts will be reset and wiped at the end of 1 April 2016. This is to curb the increase in botting recently. We apologize for the inconvenience. To prove you are not a bot and to save your account from this wipe, please log in any time today, 1 April 2016, and press Alt + F4 in port. If you are successful. You will get a system message saying that your account will be saved from the reset.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please do let us know.

Thank you very much.

Edited by Conan

[PATEN]
394 posts
3,646 battles

Is still 31 March where we live.. so may be if we login.. this is going to get real :ohmy:!!

Oh, I forget that in Thailand still 31 March but don't worry the ship girl can make in come true.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Conan~sama, I have a question, are we following Russian Standard Time for Timezone?

Edit: Ninja beatened.

Ok tired it, worked fine for me.

NDA violation. give me some cookie or being sanctioned. Don't leak anything.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

580 posts
1,587 battles

OH Conan-sama... Somehow I am inclined to believe that it has something to do with being (because of a certain date)... by the way, are these "things" permanent!? OH PLEASE! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

JQdX1dH.jpg

Edited by Kreigg

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

No system message received. Stupid WG can't do anything right. In all my experience as a business consultant, I have never seen such incompetence!

Insult toward WG. received title BANNED.
~Shipgirl fellow

Edited by TheAzure

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

No system message received. Stupid WG can't do anything right. In all my experience as a business consultant, I have never seen such incompetence!

Sir/Mdm, Have you tried turning your PC off and on again? If that did not work, hitting it with a sledgehammer usually does.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

So long as this does not affect my super sekrit shipgirl "research materials" I am k.

[KGHSF]
3,224 posts
6,072 battles

JAL62QA.jpg

Thanks for the warning :honoring:

If I was a same case........I already quit :ohmy:(Don't ask me I don't wanna know)