Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

3months leave but still another 3months more...

20 comments in this topic

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Hi fellow Naval Commanders

Assuming that most of my friend I knew either left or went to MIA well if you peeps who knew me before sorry for the MIA for past 3 months

due to my computer went to kaboom nah joke it did not kaboom but my motherboard got fried recently got a new one so I am able to play

with my new computer within this week but still serving the nations come first and playing come 2nd so gonna leave for another 3 more months....

Sincerely

davud1537

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

For motherland! ... or fatherland ... depend on your country .. well Good luck ... 

BTW .. are you in Air land or sea ?

Ahoy Commander Wind

Firstly, Long time no see and how are you O.o by the way to answer your questions

My BMT will be in land but I hope once I finish my BMT I am able to join the sea as Naval Systems Operators if not then I will just be combat medics for the land in the field.:honoring:

Edited by davud1537

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Ahoy Davud !

And I thought you on extended shore leave and stuck in a place of debauchery.

Ahoy Commander AntifoulAwl

Nay it just my ship went to AWOL after in a battlefield but nah just kidding got some technical difficulty so until now able to contact erhmmm.

:teethhappy::honoring:

Edited by davud1537

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Ahoy Commander Wind

Firstly, Long time no see and how are you O.o by the way to answer your questions

My BMT will be in land but I hope once I finish my BMT I am able to join the sea as Naval Systems Operators if not then I will just be combat medics for the land in the field.:honoring:

I'm fine here , just live day by day and still bad at WoWs :rolleyes: 

so you now trained as reserve ? ... I'm bad at sea so no comment on that one and for other .. so we gonna have a MEDICCCC!!!! here .. need healing bag :teethhappy: 

I once try regis for Air force Pilot but fail so now i'm regular salary man :sceptic: .. but hope you do better than me .. Good luck and fair sea ... or land :honoring:

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I'm fine here , just live day by day and still bad at WoWs :rolleyes: 

so you now trained as reserve ? ... I'm bad at sea so no comment on that one and for other .. so we gonna have a MEDICCCC!!!! here .. need healing bag :teethhappy: 

I once try regis for Air force Pilot but fail so now i'm regular salary man :sceptic: .. but hope you do better than me .. Good luck and fair sea ... or land :honoring:

Only if I am able to get to Medic first but I hope Naval System Operators as anyway both works for me. :teethhappy::honoring:

Sign in to follow this