Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TinaSprout_2

can not update

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
341 battles

yesterday, i download Asia region. it started to download update fast at first time but, it gets slower after about 50%. 1% takes like 20 min after it finished, it restarts everything, back to 0% and downloads again but fails.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

yesterday, i download Asia region. it started to download update fast at first time but, it gets slower after about 50%. 1% takes like 20 min after it finished, it restarts everything, back to 0% and downloads again but fails.

Hi fellow Naval Commander Tina

You may try to reinstall the server and update it again, I happened with this before when it get slower on 60% and then when I click pause it drop to 0% and restarting but when I

uninstall and reinstall it work magically and the update will not stop so try that method if the problem still persists send a ticket of the problem to our support and I believe the technical team

will assist you more then ever.

Sincerely

Fellow Naval Commander david1537

Beta Tester
82 posts
445 battles

You may try to reinstall the server and update it again,

One Does Not Simply, Reinstall a Server

But back on topic,

Like he said. Re-install the client (after removing it completely through the control panel on windows)

If it still doesn't work.

Post back here and I'll go more in-depth from there

2 posts
341 battles

One Does Not Simply, Reinstall a Server

But back on topic,

Like he said. Re-install the client (after removing it completely through the control panel on windows)

If it still doesn't work.

Post back here and I'll go more in-depth from there

I deleted every World of ship data through the control panel  and re installed it, but it still happening again....

Sign in to follow this