Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yayoiittaku

Please, Wargaming, give us more reserve slots if you are going to give more Arpeggio commanders

13 comments in this topic

2 posts
3,385 battles

If Haguro joins WoWs, that means there will be 4 Arpeggio ships. But there will be 6 commanders(mental model) in total. Iona, Kirishima, Haruna, Haguro, Myoko, Kongo.

These arpeggio commanders that are left over must be put in reserve but as you know in order to gain access number of reserve it takes doubloon.

Please Wargaming, give us at least 2 more commander reserve slot or make special reserve slots for arpeggio commanders.

Edited by yayoiittaku

Beta Tester
82 posts
445 battles

If Haguro joins WoWs, that means there will be 4 Arpeggio ships. But there will be 6 commanders(mental model) in total. Iona, Kirishima, Haruna, Haguro, Myoko, Kongo.

These arpeggio commanders that are left over must be put in reserve but as you know in order to gain access number of reserve it takes doubloon.

Please Wargaming, give us at least 2 more commander reserve slot or make special reserve slots for arpeggio commanders.

I don't have this kind of problem but I honestly doubt this will happen.

It didn't happen with World of Tanks. I don't think it will happen here.

Unfortunately....

359 posts
2,819 battles

Have them use separate slots. Or enable to dismiss them. Or sell the ships, keep the port:trollface:

Another reason to not complete the mission for me I guess. Other than I can't :B

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

2 posts
3,385 battles

ARP use different slot. so you can have 5 reverse mental mode

They do use the same slot as normal ships. Its just that you can not see them in normal ships because arpeggio commanders can only be used by arpeggio ships.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

They do use the same slot as normal ships. Its just that you can not see them in normal ships because arpeggio commanders can only be used by arpeggio ships.

but i put iona in reserve since i got her and it still said i have 4 more slot in reserve ( while i do have reserve of other nation captain )

i'll try to test and printscreen it after i got home. ":D

okay, my bad..... i just check and it show that i have 5/8 slot. so i think i may purcase the expand reserve accidentally

sorry if my post above confusing anyone...

Edited by XP_On

359 posts
2,819 battles

I have 4 slots

One of them occupy by Myogi captain

read: Available place 3/4

I send Iona to reserve

read: Available place 2/4

These 2 captain won't show up in the same panel cause of difference nation. But i guess they occupy a spot. I hear same complaints in Eu forum

7 posts
6,224 battles

i faced the same issue. I use the same captain on all my ARP ships so i have 2 captains in reserve taking up 2 of my 4 slots. I can just assign a captain to each ship and keep your slots free but i feel that since the ships don't use a port slot the captain should not use a spot in the commander reserve as well. Also i need to keep one slot free at all times so that i can switch captains between ships. there should be a system so that yo can exchange captains between ships without needing to send one to reserve and then reassign the captain to another.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

they should seperate the reserve for each nation.

they also need to gave us each slot for each ship

Sign in to follow this