Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

What have I missed out on ?

22 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Hi all, I decided to take a break from World of Warships about 3 months ago after update 0.5.3 comeout. Can someone please informed me of what I missed out on, I heard that US carriers strike loadout are finally effective again for all carriers. I also heard that some ships such as the Cleveland got nerfed rather badly. So please explain to me the condition of the US navy and what ships I should unlock next. Thanks :honoring:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Hi all, I decided to take a break from World of Warships about 3 months ago after update 0.5.3 comeout. Can someone please informed me of what I missed out on, I heard that US carriers strike loadout are finally effective again for all carriers. I also heard that some ships such as the Cleveland got nerfed rather badly. So please explain to me the condition of the US navy and what ships I should unlock next. Thanks :honoring:

US carriers: reduce Torpedo Bomber to 1 squad across all of the tech tree but got 1000kg Dive Bomber buff in compensate (but they going to nerf it within next patch)

Cleveland: didn't get nerf directly but it because the rework on Captain Skill.

US Navy in general not much is really been difference but USN DDs might have to be careful when parking in the Smoke since Russian Cruiser now receiving Radar consumable and USN Tier 8-10 Cruisers also going to get it in next patch.

For more information: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13912-is-this-an-april-fools-joke/

Super Tester
1,310 posts

lex strike from ok become awesome (so does her AS)

sex/mid. any loadout become interesting... (there no more "anything but 122 is no go" bulshit)

cleve from OP become still OP with even more savage AA

Super Tester
1,310 posts

US carriers: reduce Torpedo Bomber to 1 squad across all of the tech tree but got 1000kg Dive Bomber buff in compensate (but they going to nerf it within next patch)

Cleveland: didn't get nerf directly but it because the rework on Captain Skill.

US Navy in general not much is really been difference but USN DDs might have to be careful when parking in the Smoke since Russian Cruiser now receiving Radar consumable and USN Tier 8-10 Cruisers also going to get it in next patch.

For more information: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13912-is-this-an-april-fools-joke/

if u consider 168% fire chance to 150% fire chance is a nerf.. then its a nerf..

but with that fire chance it is still granted to alway inflic fire when it hit

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

if u consider 168% fire chance to 150% fire chance is a nerf.. then its a nerf..

but with that fire chance it is still granted to alway inflic fire when it hit

I consider the Basic Firing Training as a nerf :D:D:D 

You never reload fast enough when you play USN DDs for 1000 games :P

*Edit just realized you talking about Dive Bomber consider or not nerf still the fact :trollface:

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Super Tester
2,725 posts

- like what everyone explained

- Skill re-balance & free skill reset

- Russian Cruiser line

- Arp. anime signature torpedo animation (Yai~?)

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

effective until you match up against a good IJN captain. I suggest you get out of USN CVs if you want to polish your CV skills. USN CVs has degraded to a lazy, skill-less man's auto clicking ship.

Whatever these guys say, 212 lexington was far better than what it is now even with those new dive bombers. It used to have undisputed advantage to 222 shokaku but now no.

Edited by Deicide

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

oh! and one more thing ... still no royal navy tech tree .. so you not miss that one :trollface:

Waiting for Kan Colle corroboration tho :3

They already .. it the art works form ... I saw montana and yamato .. i think  
but i don't think there will do it in the game 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

They already .. it the art works form ... I saw montana and yamato .. i think  
but i don't think there will do it in the game 

Thats just an illustrator corroboration not KanColle itself, I want to see something like Official Voice Pack, Special Premium "Poi Yuudachi" or Special Ship Girls Captain.

Anyways i dont think WG going to do it :D:D:D

783 posts
4,824 battles

Thats just an illustrator corroboration not KanColle itself, I want to see something like Official Voice Pack, Special Premium "Poi Yuudachi" or Special Ship Girls Captain.

It isn't really WGs fault. I heard they already tried to reach out to get a Kancolle collaboration but Kadokawa won't agree to it.

I can sort of see it though. Kadokawa as a publisher usually makes doubtful decisions.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Ahoy mate

Let say 3 months ago I also went inactive 3 months ago due to technical difficulties and I was more like you mind share me the past 3 month what been happening for WoWS_Asia?

Because I am only free for this week and another next 3 month is my enlistment to the military.. Anyway hope to see you this week in the sea if possible.:honoring:

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

oh! if you ask for "Poi" .. then it already in the game 

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/938/013/a4c.png

Sign in to follow this