Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shibbyland

Premium Advice

7 comments in this topic

13 posts

Hi All,

Need some advice on purchasing please. I want to buy a premium ship because I don't have any at all.

I'm quite on the fence about it because of the price. Firstly, are they worth it?

Secondly, I had hoped to buy either the Warspite or Tirpitz but they are rarely on sale. Should I buy the Atlanta or Atago, or should I wait for the Tirpitz?

I play mainly battleship as I want to grind to Yamato. Regardless of what class I play my style is generally to get in as close as I can and aim for citadel hits at low trajectory.

Cheers

359 posts
2,819 battles

Three criteria for premium ships

1 Game play

Tirpitz is the only BB with torpedo. Saipan get unique loadout.

Do you (think you will) have fun with that particularly ship?

2 Utility

- Train captain - Play under perform captain but leveling the ships and captain at the same time. Or play ships for ships xp and play premium for captain xp. XP on premium cannot be use without more money spend. (or you retrain with doubloon, save time, expensive in the long run)

- Get elite xp- willing to pay to convert to free xp or not. If yes, one more advantage

Credit. Can you earn them comfortably with other ships, if no, then get premium (or by credit, save the time, expensive in the long run))

3 Sentimental/historical value. Enterprise beat Saipan anytime.

4 Money, money , more money. Do you willing to spend money-worth of one other game for small part of content in this game. This bug me the most

yes I said three. Because the forth doesn't count, or outweigh them all.

btw if you want yamato, you may want to consider IJN ships like Atago. for training purpose. If anything, you can play one game in IJN BB and move captain to Atago to get x1.5 daily xp then keep playing the BB

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Hi All,

Need some advice on purchasing please. I want to buy a premium ship because I don't have any at all.

I'm quite on the fence about it because of the price. Firstly, are they worth it?

Secondly, I had hoped to buy either the Warspite or Tirpitz but they are rarely on sale. Should I buy the Atlanta or Atago, or should I wait for the Tirpitz?

I play mainly battleship as I want to grind to Yamato. Regardless of what class I play my style is generally to get in as close as I can and aim for citadel hits at low trajectory.

Cheers

Are premiums worth it? I would say yes, the extra credit gain is a life saver once you start pushing up to Tier 7/8+ plus its great to train/retrain your captains. Only problem of course is that most of the mid-high tier prems are quite expensive.

On which to get:

Up to you really but I suggest either waiting for the Tirpitz/Warspite to be on sale again (whenever that is) or get an Atago now and enjoy the benefits just don't show your broadside to anyone and you should be raining in credits.

87 posts
2,742 battles

Thanks for that,

oh yea is repair free on Premiums like in WoT or do you have to pay silver?

repair cost for premium ship is same with other non-premium ship

just gain x1.5 credit and gain x....  so much xp

[LN]
Super Tester
549 posts

Hi All,

Cheers

Blyskawica,she is a very very good , you should buy her

Atago was a not bad choice, her gun was amazing results

Atlanta I'm not sure, according to unconfirmed information from the Russian server, she will be equipped with Mark 17 torpedoes  (16.5 km)

Saipan I can not say anything about her

Sign in to follow this