You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THAI_THIEF

What is Member Title use for?

51 comments in this topic

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

Ah.....I'm notice about member title I'm just Lt. rank and I saw another have high title and special title how could they get that? I wanna have it too.

Seriously I'm not dare to ask or speak any because I was......... ah You know what I mean. :(

I'm ordinary player neither Alpha nor Beta Tester.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Your "Title" (The rank under your forum name) is based on your post count, the more post you have, eventually you will reach a new "rank". It means nothing and just there to show if you are active (many post) or not.

As for players (like me) with special titles (Example - Kongou-Chan), those were given (and or won in contest) organized by WG Staff, like Conan. Do keep an eye out, you never know when Conan or other WG staff might let you change your "title" in an event.

Edited by Windforce

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

Your "Title" (The rank under your forum name) is based on your post count, the more post you have, eventually you will reach a new "rank". It means nothing and just there to show if you are active (many post) or not.

As for players (like me) with special titles (Example - Kongou-Chan), those were given (and or won in contest) organized by WG Staff, like Conan. Do keep an eye out, you never know when Conan or other WG staff might let you change your "title" in an event.

Countless post until earn new ranks or given special title  by win a contest? thanks.

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

sometime tho

you get this

"I sold my sister and all I got was this lousy title"

so do be careful ~

Well er...... I will grind post(mean make any I could have many posts) for next rank.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Ah.....I'm notice about member title I'm just Lt. rank and I saw another have high title and special title how could they get that? I wanna have it too.

Seriously I'm not dare to ask or speak any because I was......... ah You know what I mean. :(

I'm ordinary player neither Alpha nor Beta Tester.

Post and post to gain high rank or till wg staff shows up and get a chance to have a modified rank title but watch out cuz they might change your title depending on your behavior ahaha

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

sometime tho

you get this

"I sold my sister and all I got was this lousy title"

so do be careful ~

Well, isn't that tittle quire nostalgic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Nothing beneficial as it only reflects your number of post in this forum. Now for customized titles like everyone else here, it's just for display & for fun. Can customized if some moderator feels like it. :P

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

offer more rag, maybe you can change your title :trollface:

saving it for when I become a mod in training :trollface: (which is not gonna happen)

(in the far far future)

Edited by ragster

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Look at mine. 

I got more post than you do :rolleyes:

So imma Supreme Rear Admiral i guess :trollface:

saving it for when I become a mod in training :trollface: (which is not gonna happen)

(in the far far future)

You wanna join the Dark Side :B

Edited by MeloMelonSoda