Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KNEEPAIN

Is this an April fools joke?

74 comments in this topic

149 posts

oh my...the game meta is gonna change with all these cruisers poppin up their radars.I haven't got my gearing yet. At least give a detection icon to know that i am spotted in my Fletcher by either a radar or hydro(different detection icon).40 secs is very long for the des monies.Imagine being near that flamethrower detected for 40 secs:trollface:.I don mind the hydro upgrade for the German coz i never engage in a gun battle with those km cruisers.:trollface:

Cant wait to panic smoke when i get detected by a radar.Peace

jKtAftu.png

yGFL3dW.png

sauce: http://worldofwarships.eu/ 

Beta Tester
82 posts
463 battles

oh my...the game meta is gonna change with all these cruisers poppin up their radars.I haven't got my gearing yet. At least give a detection icon to know that i am spotted in my Fletcher by either a radar or hydro(different detection icon).40 secs is very long for the des monies.Imagine being near that flamethrower detected for 40 secs:trollface:.I don mind the hydro upgrade for the German coz i never engage in a gun battle with those km cruisers.:trollface:

Cant wait to panic smoke when i get detected by a radar.Peace

jKtAftu.png

yGFL3dW.png

sauce: http://worldofwarships.eu/ 

WG strikes again. I'm almost certain that WG will nerf it when a salvo of whining comes from a players using a certain class of ships :trollface:

Edited by Jintsuu

753 posts
8,965 battles

From what I hear hardly anyone plays CV's in the higher tiers and after the introduction of this it seems it will be a BB and CA affair only in those tiers.

149 posts

From what I hear hardly anyone plays CV's in the higher tiers and after the introduction of this it seems it will be a BB and CA affair only in those tiers.

IJN DD will be there....those ninjas.The gun boats with orbital level shell arc will suffer.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

IJN DD will be there....those ninjas.The gun boats with orbital level shell arc will suffer.

as if..

fletcher and gearing actually has a useable torp. high damage. fast. pretty long range (very long range for gearing, 15km). and their torp is harder to spot than the IJN torp. they can be a torp boat effectively

for USSR lightcruidestroyer, they can shoot pretty much anything at 10km. if the target is a CA/BB.. they dont have much trouble shooting at them even at max range.

also. 10km torp at kaba is actually usable since her detection can be as low as 7.9km. and getting away from those radar is not to hard on them with such high speed

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

You will regret about it, my Zekamashi-tan. 

Gonna grind Russian Cruiser first anyways, then prob go for my Shima-tan in the same time :P

While Des Moines is the low priority since i know is not actually good but with Concealment Expert and newly added Radar it should be better (the ship is really beautiful anyways so i really want to have it just to sit in port like my Gearing) :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

87 posts
2,742 battles

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-0541-patchnotes/

For heavy bombs, chances to start a fire have been decreased for US bombers except for those that are housed on aircraft carrier Langley:

• 500 pd. ANM64 - by 10% (American bombers from Bogue up to Lexington, stock)
  • 1000 pd. ANM65 - by 18% (American bombers from Lexington and higher-tier carriers)

What!?! US CV nerf again 

remove them is earlier WG

Edited by rattananen

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Gonna grind Russian Cruiser first anyways, then prob go for my Shima-tan in the same time :P

While Des Moines is the low priority since i know is not actually good but with Concealment Expert and newly added Radar it should be better (the ship is really beautiful anyways so i really want to have it just to sit in port like my Gearing) :D:D:D

Good luck with the Svetlana!... Gosh that crap is... Crap. I tried it and gave up in less than 2 hours. Even worse than Karlsucks. 

Beta Tester
82 posts
463 battles

Just a question. I'm wanting to start the Russian cruiser line but what exactly is bad about the Svetlana?

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Just a question. I'm wanting to start the Russian cruiser line but what exactly is bad about the Svetlana?

To sum up what other players have said: terrible range (11km and you can get thrown in against tier 6 ships), fragile ship (engines/rudder included), worst rudder shift time of all t4 cruisers and relatively low rate of fire.

It does at least have the best concealment of the t4 cruisers and a decent shell trajectory with the upgraded guns. The firing arc on the torps are also really nice, even though they are quite slow and don't do much damage.

Doesn't mean you can't do well in it, it just means that you'll be in some pretty tough situations when you are against tiers 5 and 6 ships. :popcorn:

Edited by EnochIsHere

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Imagine ur self playing Kongo without main guns and less armor, that pretty much Svetlana :D:D:D

But that actually the reason i like it so i can just adopt the Kongo handling right from the start and i really confident with 130mm gun so no problem for me at all :P

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,507 battles

DDs will still be there, atleast I will continue driving DDs.

Its not as easy you may think it is to use radar effectively.

CAs must get inside their detection range to detect DDs, and we all know how risky that is.

Beta Tester
82 posts
463 battles

Imagine ur self playing Kongo without main guns and less armor, that pretty much Svetlana :D:D:D

But that actually the reason i like it so i can just adopt the Kongo handling right from the start and i really confident with 130mm gun so no problem for me at all :P

Ah well then that shouldn't be that bad... Hopefully.

Can it citadel other cruisers of same or possibly of higher tier with AP? (from your experiences)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Ah well then that shouldn't be that bad... Hopefully.

Can it citadel other cruisers of same or possibly of higher tier with AP? (from your experiences)

It might be worst than your expected :D:D:D

If you know where to aim 130mm can citadel up to Tier 6 but it not as easy other Cruiser you might play before, but since i rarely play Cruiser i didn't feel much :D:D:D

Sign in to follow this