You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hero_of_Zero

Requirement for premium ships

9 comments in this topic

359 posts
2,819 battles

The requirement for premium CV Saipan has been release for the RU server.

That are

20 win in any CV

Play at least one battle in tier 5 CV.

I understand that each region of WOWS operate individually and WOWS Asia may not feel like put the same restriction on their players

Or you may not sell Saipan at all!

But just in case you will.

And perhaps you put greater restriction. LOL

I assume 20 wins CV are for PVP since it make no sense if it's co-op.

As of now, I have 10 win as carrier and I can't make the purchase. I'm ok with that. I can force myself into pvp to qualify

Again, just in case you want to please PVE players (small player-base I know) Can you implement one of this?

1 Set higher win count for PVE. 50, 100, 200 you name it.

2 Allow PVE player to purchase and use it in Co-op. But until you complete the requirement, you can't bring Saipan into PVP.

3 Or you may look at SEA player-base as more casual, like when you implement low-requirement-low-reward for ARP mission in March. I like that actually. I do complete them even I don't like pvp.

And maybe you put less restriction to Asia server.

Thanks for listening

Oh, by the way, thanks for the action against bot CVs, and thanks for let us know.

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

108 posts
467 battles

I agree, there should be a minimum number of battles before you can use a CV, whether it may be premium or not. Hopefully, using premiumCVs could be limited to players that have substantial amount of battles (Random and Co-op). I am not a CV player as early as now due to the fact that I am still learning the game from the other types of warships and I still need to take my time to train in Co-op if ever I decided to use my CV. I shall use CVs in my alt-account then if I am better, use it in my main one. Though, I would still hinder in the performance of my team if I am noob and on a trial in my CV even in my Alt Account. lol. XD

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I was hoping for the suggestion to be 100 win in a CV before you can purchase Saipan... 

you really want to put that many teams through that much hell while I grind out that many wins?????

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

20 Wins PVE? why must PVE? Why only PVE?

it is much more easier to win PVE (unless you are a carrier against enemy Fighter loadout)

100 PVE batttle make me even more consider to use Bot only for that

Edited by Harpoon01

359 posts
2,819 battles

20 Wins PVE?

Never said that.

why must PVE?

Because some people like PVE more than PVP

Why only PVE?

Never say only

You got 20 win in PvP for youself. If WOWS asai decide to be in par with WOWS RU.

it is much more easier to win PVE (unless you are a carrier against enemy Fighter loadout)

Of cause yes. So I raise the number of battles.

100 PVE batttle make me even more consider to use Bot only for that

If you ignore ethic and don't afraid to get ban. Why not?

Hope your guys look at suggestion 2. I may got to only play Coop and won't ruin you competitive PvP game. Can you allow that?

Edited by Hero_of_Zero