Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

LOL Team Killer buys ships - has very small... ...stats.

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
708 posts
8,402 battles

I was just in a game with a pink player whose name is... [REDACTED] (Sigh. No naming and shaming even when they are a [content removed]).

He was in a Tirpitz and was on the other side of the map when someone complained that he was attacking them.

I asked the Team Killer what caused him to be so sad and what had happened in his life to make him want to ruin other people's fun.

(I may have used more colourful language and may not have been concerned for his mental health as I may pretend).

He said "it's fun".

He left the battle on the other side of the map to plink at me while I (Colorado) was being attacked by two CVs.

He said it was fun to ruin other people's games.

(I REALLY need to turn on replays).

Anyway, I died, no shock, being attacked by Team Killer AND enemy planes.

Later, I looked up his stats.

They were WOEFUL.

Now I don't judge anyone's worth on their WoW stats, but I do judge someone on their deliberate spoiling of other people's games.

Most of his battles were in bought ships and his stats were atrocious.

I came to a better understanding of why he was sad and had to team kill to get his jollies.

He would have spent a couple of hundred dollars to suck bad at a game so decided to take it out on people on his own team.

Pathetic.

However, the upside is - you can't just "pay to win".

You can't just pay money, get a premium ship and win games.

Good lesson I guess.

Profanity. Warning issued.

~Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne

102 posts
1,581 battles

I've encountered few myself there was a Blue Steel Kongo going crazy once he Cit hit two of our Cruisers and sank them O_O

153 posts
3,262 battles

I've encountered few myself there was a Blue Steel Kongo going crazy once he Cit hit two of our Cruisers and sank them O_O

probably a paid assassin. :D

Beta Tester
708 posts
8,402 battles

If you want to report a teamkiller, you can do so via the support portal: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/

Thanks. I have tried so before. Was asked to provide acceptable video evidence.

I really need to turn on replays to catch these fools..

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

u can turn replays on if u download Aslain's wows mod pack really quickly and simply

and BTW if he was a teamkiller (pink) he shouldnt have been able to damage you because any damage he dose will be reflected on himself (as far as i know), so i find that kinda weird

Beta Tester
708 posts
8,402 battles

u can turn replays on if u download Aslain's wows mod pack really quickly and simply

and BTW if he was a teamkiller (pink) he shouldnt have been able to damage you because any damage he dose will be reflected on himself (as far as i know), so i find that kinda weird

Yeah, he actually said that. He reckoned it was ME at fault for taunting him because I knew he would take damage.

This is AFTER he started attacking a different team member.

Beta Tester
708 posts
8,402 battles

and which did he say? the "i'll take damage from attacking you" or "there's a option to turn on replay in aslain's mod pack"?

LOL :D

Yes, he recommended I turn on replays to report him :p

No, of course he knew he would take damage :)

Beta Tester
708 posts
8,402 battles

just, wow. worst case of TKing i've seen or heard of since the start of OBT...

It was blatant.

Straight out said it is fun to damage other team players / team kill / ruin other people's fun.

But looking at his stats - I can see how mad he must have been - he really is a bad player.

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

well, the bad players usually get better and better after a long time until they become pretty good like the most of us or just quit, guys who are as nasty as him (skill wise and personalty wise) should have no place in Wows...

892 posts
7,853 battles

The last time I had a TK in my team, I was more fortunate. Being in a DD, I managed to pull away and dodge his/her shots at me. He went on to sink 2 team ships and 1 enemy ship before going down

Edited by Xirvis

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Last time i get TK its when i try to explain to a certain player that even you get citadels to dead it doesn't mean enemy BB using aimbot, then he so mad and keep TK me every time he see my name :D:D:D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Last time i get TK its when i try to explain to a certain player that even you get citadels to dead it doesn't mean enemy BB using aimbot, then he so mad and keep TK me every time he see my name :D:D:D

That's why I don't reply to anyone in game who acts extremely angry and salty, they just redirect their anger at you because they think they are always perfect in their own little world/mind. :D
Edited by EnochIsHere

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

That's why I don't reply to anyone in game who acts extremely angry and salty, they just redirect their anger at you because they think they are always perfect in their own little world/mind. :D

I cannot leave them alone, since it will be too sad seeing someone being like that :D:D:D 

892 posts
7,853 battles

will having a TK shooting at you helping you to gain that "Dreadnought" achievement? :D

​If you survive to the end, I don't see why not. Damage is damage after all

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

To enable replays yourself:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6646-how-to-enable-replays-repost-from-beta-section/

Also good luck getting them banned! Seen a TK'er on the NA server at the start of November ( was in a CV and he tried to kill a friendly BB straight at match start and died himself)and reported him.

Start of January,same TK'er still at it ( was mentioned on the NA forum by name,got to see the thread before it was deleted).

So still doing it 2 months later,and reports and in game TK system still not working.

Sign in to follow this