Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Apex1o1

CV Bots

42 comments in this topic

211 posts
9,931 battles

I'm getting really sick of recent plague of T6 CV Bot's running rampant in the game recently.

Going to ask what is the correct way of reporting said bot to WG and will they even do anything about them?

211 posts
9,931 battles

how do you identify those bots?

They send their planes center, fighters just sit idle until they're shot down and the bombers target the first BB spotted

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

They send their planes center, fighters just sit idle until they're shot down and the bombers target the first BB spotted

Most of them are Shokaku by now, but later in the day, there will be Taiho

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,511 battles

If you check their stats and do the math, they play about 110 matches per day on average and its obvious they are bots.

Im gonna stay away from this game unless I have a CV in my division.

28 posts
5,475 battles

You still think that WG will do anything about bots? Now AFK players even hv exp after completely not moving nor firing a single shot the entire game.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

You still think that WG will do anything about bots? Now AFK players even hv exp after completely not moving nor firing a single shot the entire game.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13878-we-acknowledge-botafk-cleaning/page__fromsearch__1

Watch your mouth

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

42. should I congratulate on its effort to ban those players? 

Yes. Since it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

28 posts
5,475 battles

Yes. Since it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

yeah. so now there will be no more bots and problem solved.

Now I know why WOT player base drops. Keep up this work and then there will be +3/-3 match because there are less players and in order minimize waiting there will be +3/-3 and more in the future

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,511 battles

You have 24 hours a day, thats 1440 minutes a day.

Divide that by 100 and you get about 14.4 minutes per match, and this is achieved by playing non stop.

[content removed]

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I can't officially say it's confirmed bot plague in the live game. But I do encounter on one match in his Ryuujou and I believe bot program has been created since you guys been complaining in higher tier battles. And one explained the bot's behavior as it's similar to mine. I can guess program existed.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

FYI, i think that some of them HAVE reached taiho by now, today while playing my MK, i gave AA to this taiho that said "AA", just the two letters, and then, he sent his TB and DBs out to the middle of the map he never launched any fighters, even when their essex and lady lex drooped 6 waves of DBs on him... and i even smoked for him, guess what he did? he charged out of the smoke at full speed and got blew up...

now i'm not saying this guy(i wont name him here) was 100% a bot, he might just be a REALLY crappy CV player, but i dont think anyone who has a taiho can play this bloody badly,(he was the second lowest on XP in our group and the lowest was a fubuki that got detonated)

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

I can't officially say it's confirmed bot plague in the live game. But I do encounter on one match in his Ryuujou and I believe bot program has been created since you guys been complaining in higher tier battles. And one explained the bot's behavior as it's similar to mine. I can guess program existed.

5.4 was unofficially named World of Bots after a few days of implementation. Right now, im seeing alot of bots (mostly CV's though) and you say its not been confirmed by WG? There are only 2 things i can think of right now:

1. You werent playing enough to see the bots (no offence intended as a supertester)

2. Probably the Asia Server is easier to crack or WG puts it to the lowest priority of concern and concentrate on the main servers, without realizing there was a flood of bots in this server.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

FYI, i think that some of them HAVE reached taiho by now, today while playing my MK, i gave AA to this taiho that said "AA", just the two letters, and then, he sent his TB and DBs out to the middle of the map he never launched any fighters, even when their essex and lady lex drooped 6 waves of DBs on him... and i even smoked for him, guess what he did? he charged out of the smoke at full speed and got blew up...

now i'm not saying this guy(i wont name him here) was 100% a bot, he might just be a REALLY crappy CV player, but i dont think anyone who has a taiho can play this bloody badly,(he was the second lowest on XP in our group and the lowest was a fubuki that got detonated)

There is a chance that is actually a account that was bought from Bot system

Super Tester
2,725 posts

5.4 was unofficially named World of Bots after a few days of implementation. Right now, im seeing alot of bots (mostly CV's though) and you say its not been confirmed by WG?

Re-read my statement word by word below before gunning to say "I don't play enough", that's why I said "I can't officially say" as in I don't speak for WG and Public Announcement is not my job.

I am basing on assumption so I don't get an organization involved, and BOT PROGRAM DOES EXISTED because mainly you guys happened to explained the same encounter that I had. To clarify & based on my assumption, CV is only class I can confirmed using bot program and other ship class you can't identify if they're playing poorly or otherwise.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,511 battles

CV bot reporting threads in other regions have been locked for too many people 'naming and shaming'.

Oh well, I hope WG takes some action asap.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

please enable replays and submit to support any bots found.  you need to attached a replay as proof.

That's mean

Check one by one the match with the bot you last encountered

and how we submit the Replay?

Edited by Harpoon01

Sign in to follow this