Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shibbyland

Return of Tirpitz

8 comments in this topic

13 posts

Hi All,

I just noticed the EU server has the Tirpitz for sale but the Asia server doesn't. Is there any correlation between servers? I.e are we likely to see the Tirpitz come up for sale again on the Asia server?

I'm quite keen to buy either the Tirpitz or Warspite but obviously can't do so using a different server.

I've only recently returned to the game after months doing other things so sorry if this has been covered already.

Cheers

[KEBAB]
Super Tester
195 posts
6,024 battles

Folks who run the game in our region aren't required to follow stuff that the people from the other side of the pond come up with. WoT is the precedence, so unless we're clamoring for it like bananas, they'll just keep track with their agenda. Just keep your head up, visit the Asia server's page regularly, sorry.

Alpha Tester
392 posts

EU, NA, Asia, RU are all different regions with normally different stuff going on.

Yet RU has most of the iconic ships on sale permanently in the premium shop, including the Tirpitz. Why is it not even purchasable for doubloons in the tech tree, I can only wonder.

3NA3w51.jpg

13 posts

It would be good if we all ran on the same timetable. I just started following the main World of Warships facebook page, until recently I didn't even know a specific Asia page existed. Even if we could gift between servers would be good.

I want to buy two of these ships but they are rarely available on the asia server. I don't check the page every single day to see whats on so I (and they) miss out.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

It would be good if we all ran on the same timetable. I just started following the main World of Warships facebook page, until recently I didn't even know a specific Asia page existed. Even if we could gift between servers would be good.

I want to buy two of these ships but they are rarely available on the asia server. I don't check the page every single day to see whats on so I (and they) miss out.

check it once a week is enough..

they usually put those special sale for 2 long weeks before its gone again.. 

tough.. dont hope for tirpitz sale for another months, since we just got tirpitz sale just few weeks ago if i am not mistaken.

13 posts

Yea true, it sucks I missed that one. I mainly want it because I'm playing mostly battleship and was going to use it for credits/free XP. Trying to unlock Yamato but I'll probably have that done by the time Tirpitz is next on sale so won't need it.

Sign in to follow this