Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JKT_Kennt

CV BOT occupy the games now

23 comments in this topic

3 posts
7,000 battles

in this hour

more than 80% of CV specially Shoukaku are bot.

Whats going on ?

Game manager should do something or emergency patch is needed urgently

4 posts
5,108 battles

I Agree with you.

There were many hiryu bots, but they are on syokaku today.

Their names are very similar or have common points, so I guess someone handling these bot groups...to sell? I don't know...

This kind of cv have some features, so I write down them here.

They don't move their ships, of courese do not answer any chats.

Their planes go center of the map after battle start. If enemies are founded, they use bomb and torp.

FTs also go center of the map...and just flying there!

You can search informations of there accounts, some accounts do 2400 match for 45 days(50 match per day? wow)

If FT of your cv just stay center of map without doing nothing, he may be bot.

I once saw both FT flying center of map together....without killing enemy FT(until the battle end!)

Sorry for my poor English :)

Super Tester
113 posts
240 battles

Keep some replays, upload them to a file sharing site and raise a ticket with Customer Support with the link included. PM a moderator with the names of the suspected bots and your ticket ID and they can ensure it get put on the investigation list.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Bot CV for Account sell, hmmm, Interesting

Really something as some people can't afford doing Battleship before CV

Super Tester
1,310 posts

got 1 match last night...

the SKK from both team are bots.. :sceptic:

our CV is bot.. enemy CV is also bot..

damn.. i forgot that i just reseted preferences.xml few days ago. i would have been send that replay to report if i didn't forget to re-enable the replay function

153 posts
3,262 battles

So it really exists? It is like a dream for a USN Strike mod CV :D

Edit: I meant it for a player who's playing the above configuration.. no FP to contend the air with. :D

Edited by RenaricFox

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

dont ban them pls, i like it while i play my shokaku makes a good stat pad      OK I take that back, ban these [content removed]. its annoying when you teamed up with them and you have 2 decent CV enemy.

They also seem to have the same weaboo name patter(at least those i meet). Like [content removed]

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

does bot these day are smart enough to control CV !?

They launch it then send it to middle that's all

They will auto attack anything nearby

They won't move them an inch

892 posts
7,853 battles

Bots seem to be getting "smarter". At least they are trying to be. I'm relating a recent observation whereby a DD moved, turned around 180 degrees and came to a full stop (facing the opposite direction from the enemy). It remained in that position for the duration of the game.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Bots seem to be getting "smarter". At least they are trying to be. I'm relating a recent observation whereby a DD moved, turned around 180 degrees and came to a full stop (facing the opposite direction from the enemy). It remained in that position for the duration of the game.

Yep, I had the same with a Clemson yesterday.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13878-we-acknowledge-botafk-cleaning/

Although this is refreshing to hear I believe more must be done to rectify this increasing behavior as there seems to be 3 types atm.

1. The trolls that enter a match with no intention of doing anything.

2. Those that are disconnected and make no attempt to re-log back in (although internet connection issues may account for some rare cases which in turn would exempt them from any action as it wouldn't be a common occurrence considering the fact that every time I have been disconnected I'm able to log back in and finish the match regardless of the connection problems). It must be noted that this game does appear to have a greater number of disconnections than any other game I have played so WG should take some onus as to their server capability.

3. Those that enter a match and leave if the circumstances are not to their liking.

It is obvious from the link provided that WG is able to monitor such behavior so an increased effort on their behalf regarding this issue is of utmost importance given the magnitude of the problem and it's effect on the normal player population.

An interim solution or perhaps a permanent feature would be to have any of those described above health gradually decrease when detected of this behavior until such time they actively rejoin the match or death and make it that any sinking of such players by the enemy earns the enemy responsible the appropriate credits and XP but does not subtract anything from the allied teams overall match score. I have been in some matches where the eventual sinking of an AFKer has determined the outcome of the match.

Edited by Trojan63

892 posts
7,853 battles

Yep, I had the same with a Clemson yesterday.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13878-we-acknowledge-botafk-cleaning/

Although this is refreshing to hear I believe more must be done to rectify this increasing behavior as there seems to be 3 types atm.

1. The trolls that enter a match with no intention of doing anything.

2. Those that are disconnected and make no attempt to re-log back in (although internet connection issues may account for some rare cases which in turn would exempt them from any action as it wouldn't be a common occurrence considering the fact that every time I have been disconnected I'm able to log back in and finish the match regardless of the connection problems). It must be noted that this game does appear to have a greater number of disconnections than any other game I have played so WG should take some onus as to their server capability.

3. Those that enter a match and leave if the circumstances are not to their liking.

It is obvious from the link provided that WG is able to monitor such behavior so an increased effort on their behalf regarding this issue is of utmost importance given the magnitude of the problem and it's effect on the normal player population.

An interim solution or perhaps a permanent feature would be to have any of those described above health gradually decrease when detected of this behavior until such time they actively rejoin the match or death and make it that any sinking of such players by the enemy earns the enemy responsible the appropriate credits and XP but does not subtract anything from the allied teams overall match score. I have been in some matches where the eventual sinking of an AFKer has determined the outcome of the match.

​Yes, players who genuinely DC and fail to reconnect may be reprimanded unnecessarily, sadly. Over the weekend, I too was DC'ed several times mid-game. Fortunately, I was always able to get back into the game subsequently.

Hmmm......in my case, it was also a Clemson! 

753 posts
8,965 battles

Hmmm......in my case, it was also a Clemson! 

Well then it wasn't you, the one that I'm referring to turned from the enemy immediately, traveled about 2 grid squares then remained there for 10 minutes until sunk.

784 posts
4,856 battles

Lots of bots yesterday on Shoukaku, I reckon they'd be at Taiho by now.

Other than bots, I don't really get it when the others try to kill the bot once it is known. There's not really much we can do and killing the bot just lowers the chances of winning even more. At least the bot can distract some of the enemy CV planes or just tank up some damage once seen.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,229 battles

Most bots were Shokaku with stock configuration, it hurts you know, I'm different. I recently bought Shokaku and I'm not playing bot-like style. A perfect heaven if I got matched with a bot CV.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Well then it wasn't you, the one that I'm referring to turned from the enemy immediately, traveled about 2 grid squares then remained there for 10 minutes until sunk.

​The exact thing happened with the Clemson in one of the battles I was in. It was not sunk because the team I was in kept the opposing team clear from our spawn areas

3 posts
7,000 battles

The bisggest problem of BOT CV is the team which has bot cv always loose game.

If WG not solve this problem soon I think I will delete my account of WOWs

Too sad I spent several hundred dollors for this game

Edited by JKT_Kennt

Beta Tester
82 posts
540 battles

The bisggest problem of BOT CV is the team which has bot cv always loose game.

If WG not solve this problem soon I think I will delete my account of WOWs

Too sad I spent several hundred dollors for this game

Remember, WG already has bucket loads of things they need to do on their plate. 

Give them some time and it'll eventually sort itself out.

Until then, Just bear with them... You have AA and it's consumable upgrade in the game for a reason :P

784 posts
4,856 battles

Remember, WG already has bucket loads of things they need to do on their plate. 

Give them some time and it'll eventually sort itself out.

Until then, Just bear with them... You have AA and it's consumable upgrade in the game for a reason :P

I second that.

Other than WG having a lot of their plate, even if these bots already have a known algorithm on how they behave, I honestly don't see how it'd be handled. I'm not too computer savvy to know how exactly WG would actually try to eliminate the bot problem.

Beta Tester
82 posts
540 battles

I second that.

Other than WG having a lot of their plate, even if these bots already have a known algorithm on how they behave, I honestly don't see how it'd be handled. I'm not too computer savvy to know how exactly WG would actually try to eliminate the bot problem.

Usually large amounts of reports of the reason AFK or similar raise a "red flag" for GM's (moderators) and upon further investigation such as viewing average battle statistics etc., Bans can be issued accordingly.

(This is from my memory due to a thread regarding Bot problems back in World Of Tanks Asia Forums and could possibly be wrong)

Edited by Jintsuu

Sign in to follow this