9 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

:honoring: HELLO and WELCOME TO MY POST! :honoring:

(Long post warning)

I'd just like to make this post as a thank all you fine SOBs from me for making this amazing game. Honestly I'd never expect to be back at the virtual helm again after sooo long since the days of ole NF1. I did try NF2 but that failed to capture my expectations. I love ships and I play a lot of games them (even bad ones) and I really don't know why, heck I'm even a poor swimmer (can't really swim if my feet don't touch the ground :ohmy:)

My career here started when a good friend of mine asked a favor of me to help her boyfriend with some paperwork in the Navy where we had to type down everything from mainenance guidelines to watch duties policies to logistics reports as required by his superiors. Love the guy anyway, gave me tour of a Naval supply base even though it's a rust bucket but like I said I LOVE SHIPS... PERIOD.

Anyway, while I was typing down Navy stuff I began to recall the good old days from NF and decided to check out the status of World of Warships. I already knew that this game was coming years back while it was in development but I forgot about it. I was surprised that when I decided to check it and was happy that already 2 months have passed since it came out as Full-release. I started on Nov 2.

It's been a few months since then and I've met a lot of people here in the forums and in the game and I enjoyed the company. Firstly took up Battleships but I realized I was more of a Cruiser and Destroyer man halfway. I had my finest hours :B and retarded noob moments :child: but nonetheless fun all the same. I've had the pleasure of teaming/divving up with good people. My apologies by the way for my noob moments.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have my ragequit moments too :angry:but that's part and parcel to a game like this so no grudges there. I've also met people who showed me the ropes here in and out of the forums and I appreciate every bit of advice given. I'd also like to say that this is my first online game where I actually spent some money on it because I love it so much RNG-with or RNG-against me, torp spamming, invisifiring, and all :teethhappy:.

Now that I've passed 1000 battles, I guess I'm well stuck in here in the open seas of battle for a long while. So I'd just like to say a big

P6jco89.png

to the Developers, WG Staff, Testers, Moderators, Senpais, and Friends for making this game amazing! This old sea dog would not come out of retirement.

I look foward to more content and updates and whatever the developers have planned. Keep up the good work guys! :honoring: (Even though you did take away my BFT, EM, and AFT)

:honoring: HAVE A GOOD DAY! and HAPPY HUNTING! :honoring:

153 posts
3,262 battles

lol. congrats on your 1000th battle milestone! I used to play NF1 too, was with Fleet RIP. :D

Edited by RenaricFox

580 posts
1,587 battles

lol. congrats for your 1000th battle milestone! I used to play NF1 too, was with Fleet RIP. :D

Thank you very much! I was in Sith Fleet... I wonder how the guys are... :unsure: