Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_WMD_

Fail to Carry

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
609 posts
6,780 battles

You can't really carry as AS spec, all you can do is nullify the enemy carriers.  Since you've also effectively nullified yourself in terms of damage potential then you're really relying on the rest of your team to perform.

To carry you need to be able to swing the game from a loss to a win, and to do that you need to be able to do significant damage to enemy ships, cap, or both.

783 posts
4,829 battles

T_T

shot-16.03.25_17.14.40-0082.jpg

Must've been 2 CVs a side. Can't believe you didn't get clear skies with that otherwise.

I'm also with Hero of Zero on that one, Stock rangers were what I was most wary of when facing Rangers with my Hiryuu.

well what can ya say?

at lest I got some flags I suppose....

Flags are always welcome, good game too.

331 posts
17,093 battles

Well WG in their infitnue wisdom decided that the only CVs that can carry at all are at Tiers 4 and 5  and thats assuming theyre  top tier.  In all other situations every other type of ship is immune or can be made immune to what  a CV can do and thats for lone ships and it gets worse if the Cv is out tiered.

the only exception I have encountered is the saipan but thats a bit pay to win.

Also the worst CVs are all american and over the last week the zuhio  (T5)out performed the lexington(T8) and everyhting else T7 and below

Sign in to follow this