Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Bogatyr

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Hello,

In reading the information about this ship it says that "During world war 1, the ship was re-armed with smaller-caliber artillery, that had longer range and higher fire rate".

But yet when you add the 130mm guns to the ship the range is the same as the 152mm 11.4km and the fire rate drops from 6.7 down to 6.3.

so I think your information about the ship is incorrect.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Hello,
In reading the information about this ship it says that "During world war 1, the ship was re-armed with smaller-caliber artillery, that had longer range and higher fire rate".
But yet when you add the 130mm guns to the ship the range is the same as the 152mm 11.4km and the fire rate drops from 6.7 down to 6.3.
so I think your information about the ship is incorrect.

Put AFT and BFT on it. It was balanced with these in mind. You'll get longer range and higher ROF.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Put AFT and BFT on it. It was balanced with these in mind. You'll get longer range and higher ROF.

And more importantly, a much flatter shell trajectory

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yes that's what I figured, But you shouldn't have to add commander skills to get that increase in range and fire rate because what player is going to have level 4 commander skill on a tier 3 ship anyways?

shouldn't have to rely on players to have a level 4 commander just to get the increase in range and fire rate, when the ship is spose to have higher range and fire rate with just the ships upgrades.

ya see what I'm trying to say?

the ship was given the 130mm guns to give it higher rate of fire and increase in range and not have to reply on the commander skills because what happens if the player uses demolition expert at level 4 instead of AFT means he cant get that increase in range that the 130mm gun was put on the ship to give it in the first place???

108 posts
467 battles

Personally, I get stuck with the 130mm as its trajectory or projectile is way better than that of the 152mm, +the RoF is slightly better. I use HE all the way in low tier battles, i'm like hell on a ship and am enjoying it pretty much. Though based on the reactions and comments of other players regarding high tier russian cruisers seems to be saddening. Hopefully, I would get the chance to enjoy them as well. :)

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I have no problem with the ship it self.

I just think the description about the ship, either needs to be changed, or the fire rate and range needs to be improved on the 130mm guns without having to add commander skills.

As it says the 130mm guns were added to improve rate of fire and gun range, it doesn't say only if you have a commander that has AFT and BFT will your 130mm guns have better rate of fire and gun range.

its all a bit miss leading.

Edited by yobbo1972

Sign in to follow this