lethalcoy

regarding ars nova ships

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
28 posts
4,666 battles

so i have the Kongou and Kirishima with the Hiei and Haruna still to come  . My question is will they all be kongo class bbs and what 

are you expected to do with 4 identical ships. I know their all kongo class fast battleships in the series but would rather have different ships to play

even if their tier 3-4    just my thoughts

28 posts
919 battles

Just an eyecandy tbh. Also they're money grinding ship for players who are at high tiers

Yeap. Literally 'credits milking' for such players. 

Yeah but seriously, how many Kongos do you need?

But hey its fine to have more so you can show off to your friends. Like they said, the more the merrier! XD

4 posts
1,017 battles

Yeah but seriously, how many Kongos do you need?

All of them? :P

so i have the Kongou and Kirishima with the Hiei and Haruna still to come  . My question is will they all be kongo class bbs and what 

are you expected to do with 4 identical ships. I know their all kongo class fast battleships in the series but would rather have different ships to play

even if their tier 3-4    just my thoughts

My plane is to use the ARP Kongos to play with different Module Upgrades (and maybe commander skills?).

• 1 standard = GFCS (-7% dispersion on Main guns)
  • 1 AA = AA Gun Mod (+20% AA range) with a commander who has AFT the AA guns reach out to 7.2km - I have tried this one and while you're NOT floating death to aircraft, you do shoot down more than your fair share)
  • 1 Secondaries = Secondaries Battery Mod (+20% range, -20% dispersion) with with a commander who has AFT the secondaries should reach out to 5.44km, which isn't great, but at Tier 5 or less will be a fun surprise for opponents :P.  I haven't gotten an ARP Kongo up to this yet but looking forward to it.
  • 1 Stealth ..... if I can get a 15 point commander

So, while I will (eventually) have 4 different Kongos, they will all play a bit diffrentely

Edited by Grant_3025

2 posts
229 battles

When are they going to fix the newcomer rewards Kirishima? still haven't received mine. :(

The thread discussing the reward ships says that the free Kirishima for newcomers is on hold indefinitely.

You will probably have to just earn it the normal way.  Doubt they will put the resources into fixing this problem if it has persisted this long. 

359 posts
2,819 battles

The thread discussing the reward ships says that the free Kirishima for newcomers is on hold indefinitely.

You will probably have to just earn it the normal way.  Doubt they will put the resources into fixing this problem if it has persisted this long. 

The issue has been solved. if you do not receive it. Raise a ticket or pm a mod

2 posts
229 battles

The issue has been solved. if you do not receive it. Raise a ticket or pm a mod

Sticky in gen discussion says what I said.  Don't know how to quote from a different thread, but the info is there.  Delayed again, No ETA.

359 posts
2,819 battles

Sticky in gen discussion says what I said.  Don't know how to quote from a different thread, but the info is there.  Delayed again, No ETA.

I don't know how long those info been there (edit). But I you say "Delayed again" Then I was wrong. Thanks for correcting.

May need a mod to clarify the timing of "delayed" announcement (what's the correct situation)

42 posts
2,352 battles

I don't know how long those info been there (edit). But I you say "Delayed again" Then I was wrong. Thanks for correcting.

May need a mod to clarify the timing of "delayed" announcement (what's the correct situation)

So theres a problem now with receiving the rewards? Since when? So thats why i haven't gotten my Kirishima yet... Could somebody post the link of this said thread here? Much appreciated n many thanks :)