Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_HardHitter_

What to do about a Team Killer?

5 comments in this topic

58 posts
3,607 battles

In recent game i was in my Murmansk where a guy in Fuso shot me intentionally serval times nearly till death, he even teased me after that.

What should i do about it? I have replay of that game, should i send a ticket with replay to support about this or let's just leave it to Automated TK Penalty System?

Edited by _HardHitter_

[BLUMR]
4,163 posts
1,924 battles

Automated TK system should already have flagged him, but yes, you can send a ticket to support with that replay attached to speed things up a bit.

[TWR]
1,223 posts
4,704 battles

I don't know if SEA is following the same procedures,but on the NA forum they have a guide on how to report TKers ( just remember to report to the SEA support,not the NA support linked to in the thread!):

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/73413-psa-how-to-properly-report-a-team-killer/

[1-ATF]
86 posts
12,449 battles

Please don't even bother, WG has pretty much done nothing to really filter out the TK players.

Every player is a potential money pit so why reduce their own income ? 

How many times did you actually see there is a effort to make sure players don't TK anymore ?

I let it for your thoughts.

• Cool 1

695 posts
2,174 battles

If you have proof (reply) etc TK's are are hit accordingly as that 1 player affects more players.  So above logic is not so sound.

Sign in to follow this