Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CapnKangaroo

Take AIMF fir... (Edited) ME THEY DISSAPEARED AGAIN

6 comments in this topic

17 posts
1,383 battles

So In an inordinate amount of games just as im lining up or following for next salvos ships r just disappearing. If I have been lucky enough to have hit the button i still can see salvo hits  they even count etc.

They are not outside range and they always reappear but sometimes the delay is enough to miss out on a round or 2 and they can still see me cos im getting hammered and yes I can in many cases be screwed

My PC is weeks old and its def not graphically challenged or in any other respect.

Is this a common issue i cant find any other topics on it and of course asking people in game is useless cos most dont understand

No screenshots or replays to add just an initial enquiry!!

My apologies for using the lurking on facebook colloquialism 

Profanity is title, Tilte Edited, User Warned

Just because you change a few letters does not make it right, or within the rules.

~lengxv6

Edited by CapnKangaroo

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

a Ship will be able to be invisible again when they are not firing for few seconds

for example

My Atago can be seen normally in 10 km range, but when i fire, i can be seen from 15 km range

After more than 20 seconds i didn't fire, my Sixth sense (the tier 1 captain skill) turned off, it means, my enemy no longer detect me

17 posts
1,383 battles

a Ship will be able to be invisible again when they are not firing for few seconds

for example

My Atago can be seen normally in 10 km range, but when i fire, i can be seen from 15 km range

After more than 20 seconds i didn't fire, my Sixth sense (the tier 1 captain skill) turned off, it means, my enemy no longer detect me

Soooo This includes ships that are within 4 Km.. even a blind granny would be able to spot them... not just DDs but all . A BB dissapears 6-8K out... its not every ship but its regularly happening.

Seems a bit dodgy...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Soooo This includes ships that are within 4 Km.. even a blind granny would be able to spot them... not just DDs but all . A BB dissapears 6-8K out... its not every ship but its regularly happening.

Seems a bit dodgy...

Smoke, Landscape, and the last thing i want to mention, our own Computer

17 posts
1,383 battles

Smoke, Landscape, and the last thing i want to mention, our own Computer

Hmmm OK But this happens in Line of sight. eg in a base cap battle.. No smoke on BB and like I said my PC is a new build dual GT980Txi  SLid plenty memory and Samsung 950Prossd.. but i guess ill just live with it or go back to flying

cheers

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Hmmm OK But this happens in Line of sight. eg in a base cap battle.. No smoke on BB and like I said my PC is a new build dual GT980Txi  SLid plenty memory and Samsung 950Prossd.. but i guess ill just live with it or go back to flying

cheers

you CAN NOT see the smoke in scope(tunnel) view

Sign in to follow this