Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Interesting

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Ok not a rant just trying to explain something.

There I was just playing in my tier 7 yorck, fighting a enemy yorck .

Now I was pointing the Bow of my ship at the enemy yorck, and he had is side to me. He fire at me and while I was moving towards a cap to capture it from the enemy, He hits me and takes out my engine. WTF?

I'm bow on to him from a range of about 14km and he hits me and takes out my engine yeah ok. what ever. So I repair my engine and yep very next shell from the yorck hits me and gain takes out my engine while I have my bow pointing at him from 14km away???

Yep RNG at its best, making sure after I just won 7 battles in a row that my number was due for a loss. well done RNG well done.

Not once in any of the other 7 winning battles did I lose my engine even tho I was hit in the rear of my ship numerous times.

Just goes to show how much of an affect RNG really has on the game.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

You do know that a ship's engines isn't necessarily located at the back of a ship, right? And that raking fire is a thing.

yes, But raking fire as it says was for sailing ships not WW2 ships, so a bit different I feel,  plus the yorck was using HE and not AP.

So how can HE pen my deck from that angle ? plus go thru superstructure before hitting the deck and going thru to the engine room?

I feel RNG had a very big part to play as he knocked out the engine twice from the same angle and range

Edited by yobbo1972

Sign in to follow this