You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chawp

FAQ ARP Ships - If you didn't get your ARP Whatever read this!

80 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

UPDATED FOR STAGE III.

First thing first, make sure you have read this portal article: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/wows_arpeggio_collab4/

TL;DR 

MOST IMPORTANT STEP:
1. Make sure you have the Yokosuka Port as your active port. This can be done but clicking on the Anchor button above your mission panel.

Pictures:
ARP1.jpg ARP2.jpg ARP3.jpg

Other things to factors consider:

For those of you who completed the Set of 4 missions make sure that:

1. You actually completed the mission. Sometimes you might think you've completed the mission cause the bar looks full just double check to be sure and sometimes it might require an additional match to register. 
  2.  Check that your port carousel isn't hiding it via some filters.
  3. CHECK THAT YOU HAVE THE YOKOSUKA PORT ACTIVE.

Warning: Missions are available for Account Level 10 and up. ARPEGGIO ships cannot be sold. 

Currently known Bugs/issues:

We are currently experiencing a technical issue where the intended reward was not correctly credited by completing the "Kirishima Commander Challenge (Stage 1)" mission.

Stage II | Maybe fixed/no longer relevant.

Note: The distribution of rewards for new players has been postponed due to technical difficulties. We will get back to you as soon as we have the details. [uPDATED]

The rewards above will be credited to players who have achieved the objective in the prior week(normally on a FRIDAY). [Expired 01/05/2016] dd/mm/yyyy

Edited by Chawp

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

1. You actually completed the mission. Sometimes you might think you've completed the mission cause the bar looks full just double check to be sure and sometimes it might require an additional match to register. 

I found that with every ARP ship on  both the NA and SEA servers that if you got to approx 15,000 HP to go,you would get a mission complete message in your last match results.But then when you went to the ARP mission screen it would show as still not finished.

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

I found that with every ARP ship on  both the NA and SEA servers that if you got to approx 15,000 HP to go,you would get a mission complete message in your last match results.But then when you went to the ARP mission screen it would show as still not finished.

for me last time ARP kirishima mission it write done but didn't get the ship, I notice there still some few damage deal need to clear on that mission even it say done, so I try one match again and I receive the reward after battle finish.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

for me last time ARP kirishima mission it write done but didn't get the ship, I notice there still some few damage deal need to clear on that mission even it say done, so I try one match again and I receive the reward after battle finish.

Yep,happened again with ARP Haguro,end of mission screen says complete,no ships in port,got the the ARP missions screen says approx 2952/3000 ribbons.

Someone at WG needs to learn maths! :)

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

lol....i had 3000 Haguro mission complete too. No ship in port.

checked ARP mission tally....said i am at 2998/3000 ribbons left.

2 ribbons short of 3000....that's too hard to get WG...why you troll me WG????? :angry:

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

2 ribbons short of 3000....that's too hard to get WG...why you troll me WG????? :angry:

LOL. Its happened to me with every ARP event so far,this time I ended up putting in as a bug on the Bug Report forum.Its annoying,but you think someone would be able to fix it.

17 posts

I just created this acc 2 weeks ago. i researched ships up to tier V so that i could get the ARP Kirishima + Iona reward for new players. Now i am currently at lvl 10 and done researching tier V ship (battleship New York to be exact) but still no message or the ship itself can't be found in my Yokosuka Port. No filters enabled. Need reply esp those veteran players out there. 

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I just created this acc 2 weeks ago. i researched ships up to tier V so that i could get the ARP Kirishima + Iona reward for new players. Now i am currently at lvl 10 and done researching tier V ship (battleship New York to be exact) but still no message or the ship itself can't be found in my Yokosuka Port. No filters enabled. Need reply esp those veteran players out there. 

This 

Stage III  ( CURRENT STAGE )

We are currently experiencing a technical issue where the intended reward was not correctly credited by completing the "Kirishima Commander Challenge (Stage 1)" mission.

and this

Still a bug? Maybe fixed/no longer relevant.

The rewards above will be credited to players who have achieved the objective in the prior week(normally on a FRIDAY). [Expired 01/05/2016] dd/mm/yyyy

Don't know when they'll resolve this issue, if anything try to send a ticket to support but I don't know how much they'll be able to help if the entire system isn't fixed.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

LOL. Its happened to me with every ARP event so far,this time I ended up putting in as a bug on the Bug Report forum.Its annoying,but you think someone would be able to fix it.

I suspect that happens because it calculates the percentage complete  (rather than using the actual number then rounds up to the nearest whole percent when post match analyzing, hence the issue. Happens to me all the time too I was 7 ribbons short when it said i was done because it was (99.8ish % done)

Edited by ADM_dude

[WOWMA]
8 posts
7,343 battles

Didn't manage to get the Haguro. 3000 ribbons for the last mission and all the previous missions, its hard for players which simply don't have much free time to play.

Hope WG will come out another challenge for Haguro. Hope it could be a more reasonable criteria to get the ship.

1 post
1,814 battles

excuse me guys, i want to ask about the Kongou mental model captain, is it just me having a bug or is it error from the dev ? because when im using Kongou mental model the voice is not Kongou but instead it use Iona (I-401) voice

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

excuse me guys, i want to ask about the Kongou mental model captain, is it just me having a bug or is it error from the dev ? because when im using Kongou mental model the voice is not Kongou but instead it use Iona (I-401) voice

it will be fixed in next patch, 5.7

but only her for now

Edited by Harpoon01

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

I've got most of the ARP ships. However I have the commander Haruna but not the ship, no idea how that happened. I've heard the Haruna missions will soon be available again. If so, will that push another commander to my reserve? cause I already have the commander.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I've got most of the ARP ships. However I have the commander Haruna but not the ship, no idea how that happened. I've heard the Haruna missions will soon be available again. If so, will that push another commander to my reserve? cause I already have the commander.

You'll most likely either have 2 copies of Haruna(Captain) or be compensated with credits.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,839 battles

"New players logging into World of Warships for the first time after 29/02/2016 15:00 (UTC+8) only

Objective: Research any Tier V ship from any nation before 01/05/2016 00:00 (UTC+8)

Rewards: Commander "Iona" Tier 5 battleship "ARP KIRISHIMA" Yokosuka Port Slot x 1"

My ARP Kirishima appeared in port with Commander"Iona" & along with Commander"Haruna".

I think Cmmder Haruna by herself came from a relatively easy mission run in May and I've always used her as the captain of the ARP Kirshima.

A little latter Cmmder Iona was replaced in my port with Cmmdr Kirishima.