Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Commander_Dusty

Soviet Cruiser Mission

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Hey guys, quick question

The Soviet Cruisers mission is already available a day ahead of the release of the main Soviet cruiser line, so I tried out a game in my Murmansk and got top of the team in experience earned, but I didn't complete the mission according to the game.

The only criteria I saw was that I had to get within the top 5 in the team by experience and play a Soviet Cruiser, so I guess the mission doesn't apply to premiums?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Probably they filtered it out or really the mission starts monitoring progress tomorrow. Try playing the premium again tomorrow, for "research" purposes.

Beta Tester
34 posts
918 battles

Same issue.

I saw that the Murmansk wasn't filtered out when I selected the mission, so I figured things were all good to go.

Guess Ill have to be awesomesauce again tomorrow :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Weird right? i finish the first part already......

shot-16.03.24_03.47.38-0147.jpg

Edited by XP_On

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

they will become active tomorrow with the 0.5.4 patch (the RU Cruisers). The patch originaly was slated for the 23rd, but got pushed to the 24th, the mission is set on auto and was never changed, hence became active a day early.

Sauce: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13735-ussr-cruiser-event/page__pid__185189#entry185189

Sign in to follow this