Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cplbao

How not to lose credit in Myoko

13 comments in this topic

353 posts
5,015 battles

Recently, every match lose credit even whether win or lose.

How not to lose credit?

Hope the forum can enlighten me

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
465 posts
9,889 battles

How do you even lose credits on Myouko?

Are you perhaps using all premium consumables (Dmg control, AA/Sonar, and Catapult Fighter)?

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

even with camo you shouldn't be losing credits so soon, unless you contributed very little to the team and got carried or if you sunk and your team lost. my advice, either get the fully upgraded Myoko hull first which will enhance you contribution in battle and thus make more credits, or by getting a few days of prem time to get over the stock config

580 posts
1,587 battles

The Myoko's a T7 CA... You do know what happens at T7 and up when credits are the issue right? You can profit from T7 matches but it won't be easy from here on out, you'll be starting to feel the financial crunch and even more so at T8, T9 and T10...

Simply put in a decent performance and net it a meager amount of credits but don't expect too much... Although pulling in some amazing MLG performance games will be extremely rewarding, BUT do mind that the enemies you'll be facing at this tier are Intermediate to Expert skill level players...

My take on money matters? Keep your best T5s and T6s in port and let them buff your money needs... The Repair Bills on T5s and T6s aren't heavy so you'll really profit from almost every match Win or Lose...

Edited by Kreigg

892 posts
7,853 battles

The Myoko's a T7 CA... You do know what happens at T7 and up right when credits are the issue right? You can profit from T7 matches but it won't be easy from here on out, you'll be starting to feel the financial crunch and even more so at T8, T9 and T10...

Simply put in a decent performance and net it a meager amount of credits but don't expect too much... Although pulling in some amazing MLG performance games will be extremely rewarding, BUT do mind that the enemies you'll be facing at this tier are Intermediate to Expert skill level players...

My take on money matters? Keep your best T5s and T6s in port and let them buff your money needs... The Repair Bills on T5s and T6s aren't heavy so you'll really profit from almost every match Win or Lose...

​Agreed whole heartedly! To support the high maintenance of T8 and above ships, I maintain T5 and T6 ships and play them to make $$$

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Recently, every match lose credit even whether win or lose.

How not to lose credit?

Hope the forum can enlighten me

Enlighten you I shall - If you are losing credits at tier 7 in a Myoko of all ships (one of the most balanced and best protected tier 7 cruisers), you should try and practice your skills (manoeuvring, aiming, armour angling) at lower tier battles, maybe even in premium ships like the Murmansk (excellent tier 5 cruiser and premium)

Even a half decent game + loss at tier 7 shouldn't make you lose credits, you need practice (try practice with PVE), take my advice - don't rush up the tiers as this is not a race!!!! People don't tend to view unskilled players in high tiers rather unfavourably as this game is more team dependant than world of tanks.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

One thing I would suggest when fielding Myoko: be that total prick to the enemy.

Your glorious concealment is (technically) the lowest amongst your peers, with Yorck as second and Pensacola the highest detection as when you can shoot them, they can shoot you as well is there so get close enough into effective range (note: maximum range is different from effective range. Maximum range is how far your gun can fire, effective range is how far your gun can be deal considerable damage) at about 13.8km, pop a salvo, and if he's still rattled, pop another and get the hell out of dodge, rinse and repeat.

Sign in to follow this