Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Marcion

Land of Fire map crash fixing solution

3 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

just tell your friend to zip a copy of 22_tierra_del_feugo folder file known as Land of Fire map, replace it and run the games for test see if it crash , for me is it success run two match battle land of fire map with my friends join in division without crash.

Hope this help for these having same problem, WG patching system seem to be mess up the files, I would suggest that they add files checking button on the game client .

Edited by Marcion

Beta Tester
16 posts
5,139 battles

just tell your friend to zip a copy of 22_tierra_del_feugo folder file known as Land of Fire map, replace it and run the games for test see if it crash , for me is it success run two match battle land of fire map with my friends join in division without crash.

Hope this help for these having same problem, WG patching system seem to be mess up the files, I would suggest that they add files checking button on the game client .

I don't understand, should 22_tierra_del_feugo rename to 22_land_of_fire or 22_Land_of_Fire or Land of Fire?
Edited by kazutokirito

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

I don't understand, should 22_tierra_del_feugo rename to 22_land_of_fire or 22_Land_of_Fire or Land of Fire?

should ask WG developer why they name it that, I have no idea. but it fix my game crash after replace that 22_tierra_del_feugo map folder files with the copy of my friend give me.

Sign in to follow this