Sign in to follow this  
Marcion

rant on Land of Fire map

11 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

sending error files report to tech support till now haven't replay, yet I receive nonsense letter

WOWS AFK/Idling Alert

"On Monday, March 21, 2016 5:59 PM, Wargaming. net <no-reply@wargaming.net> wrote:

Hello Admiral,

According to the data we acquired your account was mentioned in the list of our Anti Bot/Leeching program. Some data of your account has been deemed suspicious.

For further information see:

You are kindly requested to abstain from actions that violate the Game Rules or EULA. In case of detecting violations during one of the following checking procedures your account will be suspended permanently.

According to the Game Rules Chapter 5 the "Automated Anti-Bot Reporting System" is the system that actively scans the game logs searching for players who use automated bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player:

5.07. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods that enables gameplay without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.

5.08. Repetitive and excessive passive play

Please, abide by the fair play principles."

I just want to say , I never used nor install bots or any methods play to this game. I don't AFK but "land of fire" only map keep crashing game client with any ship tier I using, try re-login crash again unable to play while waiting it battle to finish then able to start game client again to login fine, how suppose I going to do? I have many time crash with this "land of fire" map yes made people report me as AFK is just not fair. no solution fix for this map yet also, I just wonder are the developer too lazy to bother this "land of fire" map?

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

It could be cause by mods, please delete it or update the latest patch. Some mods does causing certain map or game to crash.  

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

It could be cause by mods, please delete it or update the latest patch. Some mods does causing certain map or game to crash.

being doing so, but still no help at all game still crash, something wrong with "Land of Fire" map only

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

being doing so, but still no help at all game still crash, something wrong with "Land of Fire" map only

So far i never ever install any Mods and i have 0 crash on any map, so i suspect that you might need to clean install ur game or some sort to fix this problem :)

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I assume your not using any skins either? I had the same problem and it turned out it was the Yamato skin I used way back into CBT was causing me to CTD anytime I faced one.

If anything you can always check your python.log (under /World_of_Warships/profile) after you crash to see what might be causing it.

Or as MeloMelonSoda suggested, a good old clean install should do the trick.

Edited by Chawp

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

the mod I used was from http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/9260-xerbcolle-kancolle-mod-asia/ and was deleted recent many game crash on "land of fire" ,so any of you get games crash because of this?

I dont know because i never mod this game and never intended to, but if other dont have the same problems as you it might be mod and if you already remove it and you still facing the same problem you better clean install it first if the problem still remain it might be due to your driver windows etc.

So yea clean install first then come back later :P

350 posts

(appears from portal) Mr. OP, I have just played Land of Fire about an hour ago and there are no crashes. I am using the standard version with no mods so the others may be correct in their posts.

Also, I also find myself playing (and dying in same map) for a few weeks now with no crashing. Of course, it may be because I play it on Co-op mode, but it may not be that either.

So, please check your specs or software as it may be the reason for the crashing.

(disappears through same portal)

139 posts
5,876 battles

Modder here, skins, UI and such. Never had a problem crashing on Land of Fire, or any map for that matter.

I think it's best you do a clean install as everyone has suggested. Perhaps you've got a corrupted installation file somewhere :hmm:

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

after request help from my friend I download his file "22_tierra_del_fuego" known as " Land of Fire" compare to mine and I found out there some files not same even got 810 total files in that folder

filesmissing_zpsqlavjw80.jpg

green box is my friend files as I downloaded, red is mine. well haven't have time to test it

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

If you have a problem with the letter from WG, please lodge a ticket with Support.

If you wish to get further help with your Land of Fire problem, please start a new thread, stating the problem and fix attempts you have already done.

This topic is closed

~lengxv6