Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vio_Strygun

Announcers

6 comments in this topic

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,865 battles

So I might be the 133742069th person who asked this but will there be something like National Announcer on each navy? (I'd Imagine Poland would be the lonelinest)

Obviously this has to be able to toggle in option

Okay maybe if National Announcer can't be done for whatever reason, how about selectable announcer whenever you choose client Language?
Like you have Chinese client you play with Chinese announcers?
No?

Okay then how about having them speak English in that nation's accent???

pretty please?

PS: While at it how about making Iona announcer louder? I can't hear anything she said in the middle of battle especially when I want to know the direction of torpedo really quick. Of course add option to disable Iona's voice for people who don't want it. 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Japanese client already has a Japanese language pack for the F-commands, etc. Not sure if the Chinese client has the same. Most of this is low priority at the moment, though.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Not sure if the Chinese client has the same. 

It does.

I always play using the Chinese client when on live server, 100% of the time, because it means that I never have to see boxes in chat.

Beta Tester
57 posts
3,018 battles

i would love for the national voices for wows as i do for wots while i know another ship game that had sprite for the British voice over. I made as he sounded like a aussie

Sign in to follow this