Sign in to follow this  
soodestiny

Report button being Abused and falsely reported.

3 comments in this topic

5 posts
1,841 battles

I received an email from Wargaming today and felt very disgusted by it, I am on the urge of quitting Wargaming altogether.
What do you mean by "WOWS AFK/Idling Alert. According to the data we acquired your account was mentioned in the list of our Anti Bot/Leeching program. Some data of your account has been deemed suspicious." 
Sometimes I camp at certain spots and hide there, that helped me play crucial roles in overturning a game to our team's favor many times. So by stopping somewhere, I am deemed as AFK or Bot? How Dumb can that be? So this game shouldn't have any strategic planning, just rush ahead and fight with other ships head on eh? Is that what you are trying to say?

"According to the Game Rules Chapter 5 the "Automated Anti-Bot Reporting System" is the system that actively scans the game logs searching for players who use automated bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player:

5.07. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods that enables gameplay without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.
5.08. Repetitive and excessive passive play"

First and foremost, AFK does not equal to bot and read your own rules, nowhere stated that AFK is against the rules and finally, I Do Not AFK and I believe people can abuse that report button and you moderators don't even check.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/forum-27/announcement-14-world-of-warships-game-rules/

Heck, I could just log in right now and join a game, report every single person in there without them knowing and just play the game as usual.
Moderators please do your job properly, if you have no proof however, apologize to me (and possibly many others) with such rude accusations.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

whoa easy bro I know it's frustrating and anger inducing but moderators most likely has little to no role on that, most likely they updated the anti-bot detection system just now: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13699-a-mighty-stand-against-afkidling-players/page__pid__184687#entry184687

and it somewhat too automated or using unreliable algorithm that suspect you and some other players as AFK/BOTS

So for now, can you still access your account?

Or there's something on the e-mail to prove that you are not botting?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Firstly, this came from WG, not moderators, so get your facts right. Mods are volunteers that assist WG.

Being AFK in a game is against the rules, its called passive play, rule 5.07.

You have got 7 reports a day to use, so no, you can not just log in and report every one in game, which is also against the rules, its called abusing the reporting system.

I suggest you rethink you accusation you have made against the mods before going any further.

This topic is closed

~lengxv6