Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ArtickWarspite

I know this happened, but the player stats have no record of it

7 comments in this topic

156 posts
3,374 battles

Hi everyone,

This seems a little strange, but I was looking at my player stats recently and there were a couple of things I know I've achieved in the game, but for some reason it's not recorded on my player stats.

Most warships destroyed in one battle- I recently managed 5, but my record says 4.

Ships destroyed by ramming- this has been done 3 times, but the record says zero.

Any reason why this could be? 

I was pretty proud of those stats but for them not to be recorded is pretty deflating...

580 posts
1,587 battles

It is recorded there... I can see it myself, problem is that Player Stats by default show stats in "Random Battle" mode... The stats you mention above are in "Co-op Battle" mode... You just need to switch it to that first

156 posts
3,374 battles

Ah yes, thanks for that. :) Might help if I read it properly...

I see there is an achievement for sinking 5 or more ships in one battle- is that purely for random battles only? 

580 posts
1,587 battles

Yes, the Kraken Unleashed and all other awards, Daily Missions, Missions, and Challenges can only be received and/or completed via Random Battle... sorry

108 posts
467 battles

I had the same problem when I returned to WoWs, I was surprised that my battles are low and for a moment I thought that was a good thing as it would reset my stats but then again I was looking at my co-op battles. How I wish my WR did reset when returned back. ^^

Sign in to follow this