You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Smolensk_Museum01

Eurobeat's How to Guides

135 comments in this topic

199 posts
6,910 battles

Just as i promised, i made a low tier silver ship guide for Episode 3 of my How to Guides. This time featuring my all time favorite destroyer, the Clemson :)

I'm afraid giving Furutaka's the 3x2 would overlap with Aoba since they'd get the same config, so it makes sense why WG wouldn't implement it

The 3x2 would probably be on premium Kako if WG planned to implement it

D'oh! I forgot about Aoba's 3x2 MB! Damn, no 3x2 on Furutaka then, gotta adjust Wyoming's tactic on her then, hope she survive those APs to Citadel. Let's just hope her AA can cover me on tier 6 fights, her fighter are very easy to destroy. Also, do you have any suggestions for commander's skills and upgrades for Furutaka? So far I have no upgrades, commander's skill are: Situation Awareness (So I know when those DDs decide to throw torps from behind an island), Expert Marksman (For MLG Quick Scope) and 1 points left. I'm confused on which one should I choose. Thinking about using the her commander for the rest of the Japanese Cruiser line.

Anyway, just watch the How to Clemson, already watch it 4 times, still laughing like an idiot, and you make me want to re-buy her (Sold her so I can get the slot for Kuma). I miss her cannons. IJN's DD (Especially the ones that have only 2x2 Torpedo Tubes) are not fun to use, I'm not the torpedo sniper type, I'd prefer cannons over torpedo. Pedos are for Knive Fights (Less than 5 km) weapons for me. Gotta buy her again and get Seal Clubber skills you told me, and wreck mid tier battles! And of course, Weed Generator & Waifus, hehehe....

And thanks for the personal tactic, gotta try that on all of my ships :trollface:.

Edited by Delta_Sierra

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles

Just as i promised, i made a low tier silver ship guide for Episode 3 of my How to Guides. This time featuring my all time favorite destroyer, the Clemson :)

What? no Eurobeat ,Evading Torp, Music?
Edited by Harpoon01

199 posts
6,910 battles

Eurobeat, thank you so much! I hope your guide can make my grind easier. Furutaka is awesome and all of that, but for some reasons I always get engine damaged and rudder jammed when riding her. Probably because I used her a bit like Kuma, and enter the HE rain. Anyway, thanks a lot!

580 posts
1,743 battles

:teethhappy::teethhappy: I just love it how Eurobeat shows "BIG GUNS" as pixelated/censored around the barrel :teethhappy::teethhappy:

But honestly, Furutaka isn't a bad ship... I was expecting to have an awful time with her but played to her strengths (long range skirmishing) she's a dangerous tub with those big 203s... She isn't a downgrade but rather an introduction to IJN CAs, which is different all throughout... I'm in the Aoba right now and playing through the Furutaka really benefitted my Aoba playstyle...

Edited by Kreigg

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles

:teethhappy::teethhappy: I just love it how Eurobeat shows "BIG GUNS" as pixelated/censored around the barrel :teethhappy::teethhappy:

But honestly, Furutaka isn't a bad ship... I was expecting to have an awful time with her but played to her strengths (long range skirmishing) she's a dangerous tub with those big 203s... She isn't a downgrade but rather an introduction to IJN CAs, which is different all throughout... I'm in the Aoba right now and playing through the Furutaka really benefitted my Aoba playstyle...

She got a massive buff for her reload and turret turning speed few patches ago

The gun can possibly penetrate Myogi and Kongo at medium to close range

and now her turret transverse is quite fast with decent reload

just have no AA whatsoever

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,990 battles

I'm looking forward to the "How to play Albany"...

Might be taking the Albany for a spin after raising it from the bottom of my port :D

Anyway now that i've made some how to guides, do you guys have some feedback? Maybe some suggestions for the upcoming vids?

Critics are also welcome. I am not going to make the same mistake from omitting Eurobeats from my vids anymore lol

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
6,751 battles

Might be taking the Albany for a spin after raising it from the bottom of my port :D

Anyway now that i've made some how to guides, do you guys have some feedback? Maybe some suggestions for the upcoming vids?

Critics are also welcome. I am not going to make the same mistake from omitting Eurobeats from my vids anymore lol

Make your vids longer. Too short, don't have enough fun. And make them lewder because lewd-chan like it!

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles

Mutsuki and Hatsuharu, hardest grind of all IJN DD

could you make them too

Edited by Harpoon01

199 posts
6,910 battles

Always put Torpedo-Beat in the videos. And maybe put 'How to MLG using [ship girl's name]' like the one on 'How to Atlanta'.

Other than that, the videos are perfect. Although like Nguyen said, sometimes it feels too short, but I have no problem with that. This is a guide, not a review of a ship.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,990 battles

Make your vids longer. Too short, don't have enough fun. And make them lewder because lewd-chan like it!

Even your post sounds really lewd lawl

Roger that lewd chan :honoring:

Mutsuki and Hatsuharu, hardest grind of all IJN DD

could you make them too

I'm still on Minekaze atm lol, didn't touch IJN DD tree since open beta

So SoonTM

Ark Beta when?

Didn't join CBT unfortunately lol

Always put Torpedo-Beat in the videos. And maybe put 'How to MLG using [ship girl's name]' like the one on 'How to Atlanta'.

Other than that, the videos are perfect. Although like Nguyen said, sometimes it feels too short, but I have no problem with that. This is a guide, not a review of a ship.

MLG moments are really hard to come by in this game but i'll try my best :D

Will try making the videos a bit longer now

199 posts
6,910 battles

Gentleman, for you who didn't know, Eurobeat have released the next Fun Montage. More stupidity and torpedo dodging are included. Also, Extra Russia included too.

Are you Indonesian? Saw your name on the ID Gathering's list. Just curious...

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,990 battles

Gentleman, for you who didn't know, Eurobeat have released the next Fun Montage. More stupidity and torpedo dodging are included. Also, Extra Russia included too.

Are you Indonesian? Saw your name on the ID Gathering's list. Just curious...

Yep, i am from Indonesia :teethhappy:

199 posts
6,910 battles

Same here. I'm from Indonesia too. Nice to meet fellow Indonesian in the forum, not many of them hang out here.

Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles

Then we shall met each other 2 weeks later

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,990 battles

Then we shall met each other 2 weeks later

Awesome, looking forward to it :D

Same here. I'm from Indonesia too. Nice to meet fellow  in the forum, not many of them hang out here.

I'm surprised there's a lot of Indonesia folks here too lol.. Are you coming to the gathering too?

199 posts
6,910 battles

I'm surprised there's a lot of Indonesia folks here too lol.. Are you coming to the gathering too?

I never knew some of the members here are Indonesian, because most of them type with proper English, so can't detect them.

I'd love too, but I can't. I'm on Bali and I don't have any money to buy plane tickets to Jakarta :(

Edited by Delta_Sierra

[REPOI]
5,673 posts
23,789 battles

dang, i'm not indonesian but i'm staying in indonesia now, i sure wished that i had signed up for the event now lol(is it too late?)

[1-ATF]
Beta Tester
39 posts
4,213 battles

Thanks for your videos Eurobeat, kept me from going insane during my exam period by taking short breaks to watch (and rewatch) your stuff.

Looking forward to the next one. =)

199 posts
6,910 battles

dang, i'm not indonesian but i'm staying in indonesia now, i sure wished that i had signed up for the event now lol(is it too late?)

Sorry, but you're late. Even though you're not on the VIP List, just go to the event, and hope some of the VIP didn't come. I remember one of the staff said that usually almost 30% of VIP members didn't come.

Check out the ID Gathering Forum for more info.

I wish I can come to the gathering :(, I'm so jelly of you guys.

Edited by Delta_Sierra

[POI]
1,310 posts

I never knew some of the members here are Indonesian, because most of them type with proper English, so can't detect them.

if u ever consider my Engrish is Proper Engrish then........... :child:

• Cool 1