You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sekba

Eurobeat's How to Guides

134 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

OMG! Those audio commentaries :teethhappy:... Hug those islands like they're your waifu BAHAHAHA!! :teethhappy:

Take AFT for better Rainbow... Take EM so you MLG quick scope, Vigilance for Tor-pedos BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :teethhappy::teethhappy:

You should've used Hokuto no Ken in the intro but still yours is a very entertaining(made my day, almost choked on breakfast) and informative video... I LOVE IT! KEEP IT UP!

Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
82 posts
456 battles

Episode 2 is out! This time featuring the Torpitz :)

Man these are great. If you don't mind, I can help you a little in these videos in terms of content :P

Edited by Jintsuu

580 posts
1,587 battles

BOOM! Citadel Hit... HA! HA! HA!... BOOM! Citalel Hit... HA! HA! HA!... BOOM! Citadel Hit... HA! HA! HA! :teethhappy::teethhappy:

Coz Germans love convertibles... :teethhappy::teethhappy:

Love your videos chief! Keep em' coming! :teethhappy::honoring:

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Man these are great. If you don't mind, I can help you a little in these videos in terms of content :P

I'm actually planning to make guides not just for premiums, but for regulars aswell.. As i may not have each and every ship in the game, i might need to ask the community for gameplay clips or replays in future :)

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

You may freely use this video as a material for How to Benson, its an old clip that is incompatible for the current launcher, so someone helped me to record it before 5.4 came. Hope it helps :honoring:

199 posts
6,037 battles

I'm actually planning to make guides not just for premiums, but for regulars aswell.. As i may not have each and every ship in the game, i might need to ask the community for gameplay clips or replays in future :)

Hey Eurobeat, can I put a request on the regular ships? Can you do Furutaka? I need tips on How to Fruitcake, because I'm getting her.

And the videos, they're really funny. Love the quotes man, especially the Atlanta's. You make me thinking on getting Atlanta as my first premium ship.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Hey Eurobeat, can I put a request on the regular ships? Can you do Furutaka? I need tips on How to Fruitcake, because I'm getting her.

And the videos, they're really funny. Love the quotes man, especially the Atlanta's. You make me thinking on getting Atlanta as my first premium ship.

Actually i'm currently making a regular low tier ship guide which should finish by this night/early tomorrow morning, stay tuned :D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Actually i'm currently making a regular low tier ship guide which should finish by this night/early tomorrow morning, stay tuned :D

Looking forward to the eventual Karlsruhe video (hopefully). :great:
Edited by EnochIsHere

199 posts
6,037 battles

I'll be stalking​​​​ watching your account. Keep uploading those videos! I need learning materials, and you provide them in a funny and easy to understand presentation.

Hope you do Furutaka. So far, she's a good ship, manage to citadel'ed a Omaha from 8 km away (On Co-op). I'm still grinding for the Hull B upgrade, then I'll go to Random to test her. But, her turret traverse is pathetic, it feels like I'm waiting for a BB's main battery turning. And when she is turning, it feels like a BB and she bleeds speed a lot when turning, from 35 knots to 27 knots, on my testing. At least her main battery is something the enemy need to be scared off, and her close-but-fast pedos torpedoes is something you don't want to get hit with.

Edited by Delta_Sierra

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I'll be stalking​​​​ watching your account. Keep uploading those videos! I need learning materials, and you provide them in a funny and easy to understand presentation.

Hope you do Furutaka. So far, she's a good ship, manage to citadel'ed a Omaha from 8 km away (On Co-op). I'm still grinding for the Hull B upgrade, then I'll go to Random to test her. But, her turret traverse is pathetic, it feels like I'm waiting for a BB's main battery turning. And when she is turning, it feels like a BB and she bleeds speed a lot when turning, from 35 knots to 27 knots, on my testing. At least her main battery is something the enemy need to be scared off, and her close-but-fast pedos torpedoes is something you don't want to get hit with.

Don't worry i'll make Furutaka if i had the opportunity, because its also the ship that i skipped for obvious reason (well its before the buff, so i do want to revisit her) lol

Since it also has the biggest cruiser gun at its tier which is devastating against other cruisers :D

199 posts
6,037 battles

Don't worry i'll make Furutaka if i had the opportunity, because its also the ship that i skipped for obvious reason (well its before the buff, so i do want to revisit her) lol

Since it also has the biggest cruiser gun at its tier which is devastating against other cruisers :D

Thanks, gonna watch it ASAP when you released it. Gonna need all the mentors and learning materials if I want to join the tier 6 and 7 fight, and not getting killed like a noob, especially when meeting with those damned Clevelands. 

Gotta agree with your statement, she have a really mean guns on her tier, can even make a BB Captain's day from good turn to worse when they meet with Furutaka's AP shells. But sadly, Omaha have better RoF and range than her, so usually Omaha can citadel'ed her multiple time at close range or turn her into a giant mobile BBQ grill at long range.

Just curious, why WG didn't give Furutaka her 203 mm 3x2 main battery anyway? Why stuck with 203 mm 6x1 MB which is not historically right? I'd prefer 3x2 MB over 6x1 MB, showing Furutaka's broadsides = 99.9% chances of getting wreck. Her 3x2 MB can remedy that a bit, by making us not showing her broadsides every time we see a nice target. Anyone can anwser that? Or I need Hull B or C? I didn't have those, but I have her 203 mm MB upgrade, and it's still 6x1.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Just as i promised, i made a low tier silver ship guide for Episode 3 of my How to Guides. This time featuring my all time favorite destroyer, the Clemson :)

Thanks, gonna watch it ASAP when you released it. Gonna need all the mentors and learning materials if I want to join the tier 6 and 7 fight, and not getting killed like a noob, especially when meeting with those damned Clevelands. 

Gotta agree with your statement, she have a really mean guns on her tier, can even make a BB Captain's day from good turn to worse when they meet with Furutaka's AP shells. But sadly, Omaha have better RoF and range than her, so usually Omaha can citadel'ed her multiple time at close range or turn her into a giant mobile BBQ grill at long range.

Just curious, why WG didn't give Furutaka her 203 mm 3x2 main battery anyway? Why stuck with 203 mm 6x1 MB which is not historically right? I'd prefer 3x2 MB over 6x1 MB, showing Furutaka's broadsides = 99.9% chances of getting wreck. Her 3x2 MB can remedy that a bit, by making us not showing her broadsides every time we see a nice target. Anyone can anwser that? Or I need Hull B or C? I didn't have those, but I have her 203 mm MB upgrade, and it's still 6x1.

I'm afraid giving Furutaka's the 3x2 would overlap with Aoba since they'd get the same config, so it makes sense why WG wouldn't implement it

The 3x2 would probably be on premium Kako if WG planned to implement it

Looking forward to the eventual Karlsruhe video (hopefully). :great:

Looking forward to make guides for ship that are complete [insert curse word here] :D

Edited by Eurobeat