Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
General_Pita

Dont fire at your allies

7 comments in this topic

27 posts
2,983 battles

It really gives me the shits when you are constantly firing on an enemy ship and your suicidal "team mate" cuts/passes  in front of you and you get the " Don't fire at your allies"  WTF!!! Last game cost me 10500 credits. I got something like 50 credits compensation...because I was engaged in trying to defeat enemy...AND another thing while I'm ranting....How many time have we heard "Battle ends in 5 minutes" and BAM! battle ends right then WTF!! WG, you need to take a look at your timers...*rant over* 

359 posts
2,819 battles

If you hit your allies, it's 90% your fault

to avoid

1 Don't tunnel vision too much, mean don't zoom in all the time. Allied appear in front? 

don't shoot.

2 Don't fire torpedo when allies moving in torpedo path. 

Yes. target seem easy!!, you must get this!! Don't. If you can hit allies, don't fire.

To be honest I just commit some friendly fire today. We of 3-4 ships sail very close to each other, in middle channel of Solomon island.

I try to finish someone off and someone get in front of me. 

I hit him by mistake. (with gun not torpedo)

I stop for him to pass then shoot.

Hit Again, because another allies come the same way lol.

But it's my fault. If i'm not zooming in too much or getting impatient I would not hit them.

but with 10500 credits lost it's probably torpedo. Don't shoot. You will understand when  you get hit by allies torpedo.

I did get his by ally torpedo today. I am in close combat with an enemy and ally top  keep coming. I dodge most but took one. I believe he should not shoot. But I did not get mad too much .

I know some people can misjudge the situation, lack awareness. Fine. But please recognize your mistake and learn not to do it again.

How many time have we heard "Battle ends in 5 minutes

Battle can end because

1 All ships on any team sunk. simple.

2 time run out. You got 20 minutes and you get said warning at 15th minute mark.

3 the winning team reach 1000 points or the losing team reach 0 points. or home base capture.

Yes. situation 3 is the one where battle end even the just told you battle will last for another 5 minutes. It not their fault. You just have to know the condition.

29 posts
5,267 battles

As I have to tell one of my mates....."look at the map........look at the map.......look at the map"   oh FFS why bother!!!!!

451 posts
6,946 battles

you really only can hit your teammates with the kagero and shimakaze torps, and that is if you're sandwiching the enemy. otherwise it's 100% YOUR fault.

Sign in to follow this