You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

DEVS please exp

12 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

Gday guys a couple weeks ago i got a treasure pack and when i went to exchange Dubbs into gold exp to upgrade to teir 10 dd , in the exchange room i was only allowed to do roughly 6000 or so max ,{i had 9000 in Dubbs} so I did the 6000 that i could do, but when i went back to port all 9000 Dubbs were gone????????DID i lose 3000 roughly ??????.Also i had kept my halloween skins for special purpose and decided to use some on a jpn DD for a time, at 9 left i decide to disenable them and use the normal -3 detection skin, but when i went into the exterior section to put a skin back on ,instead of havin 8 skins left i only had 3??? can you please explain what has happened here please..CHEERS guys and Gals..ps Aussie or Commonwealth ships one day please..{..Dubbs means Dubbloons}  and like its says i think i lost roughly 3000 Dubbs after conversion?? is there a way that you can check on this? And with the skins like i said after dis enabling my halloween skin when there where 9 left, when i went to put the normal -3% detect skin back on 3 halloween skin were all that were there????.So 6 dissappeared??

Edited by wookielord

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Did ya try throwing a support ticket though? This is strange, losing a loons and some camo.

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

sorry mate australian english speak can be a bit hard to understand for some folk, so I formatted your post correctly below

"Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago I bought a treasure pack from the store consisting of 9000 doubloons, I wanted to exchange these doubloons into free exp to upgrade to a tier 10 DD, however I Was only allowed to do 6000 doubloons max for some reason, however when I went back to port the game had used all 9000 of the doubloons that I bought. Did I lose the 3000 extra?"

"Also I kept my Halloween skins for special occassions and decided to use them on my JP DD for a (time???) I had 9 remaining before I decided to Disable auto-supply. I went back into the exterior section afterwards and only had 3 left instead of 8, Can somebody please explain?"

Thanks guys and gals, P.S. I want british and commonwealth ships like every damn guy on the forum please

also, throw a ticket to support. Explain your situation properly and they should understand and maybe look at your account more closely.

Edited by iLordShade

96 posts
3,809 battles

sorry mate australian english speak can be a bit hard to understand for some folk, so I formatted your post correctly below

"Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago I bought a treasure pack from the store consisting of 9000 doubloons, I wanted to exchange these doubloons into free exp to upgrade to a tier 10 DD, however I Was only allowed to do 6000 doubloons max for some reason, however when I went back to port the game had used all 9000 of the doubloons that I bought. Did I lose the 3000 extra?"

"Also I kept my Halloween skins for special occassions and decided to use them on my JP DD for a (time???) I had 9 remaining before I decided to Disable auto-supply. I went back into the exterior section afterwards and only had 3 left instead of 8, Can somebody please explain?"

Thanks guys and gals, P.S. I want british and commonwealth ships like every damn guy on the forum please

also, throw a ticket to support. Explain your situation properly and they should understand and maybe look at your account more closely.

Cheers  thats exactly what happened cheers.... what is a ticket to support first time i have seen or heard of this . not one normally writing post this game site is my first and only site i have voiced my opinion ect.. But big thank you for the  Aussie rewrite lol Its perfect.. Cheers PLUS i got in trouble for the way we here in OZ shorten race names like {with brits pommy or poms with new Zealanders kiwis Japanese ___ i wont write it again so as not to get in strife but i did appoliges for my unintended mistake.. so again cheers and thankyou...

Edited by wookielord

101 posts
1,247 battles

Australian English?... Hue hue hue... Hard to believe that there is actually someone who speaks English worse than Americans. 

nHYrPUN.jpg

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Australian English?... Hue hue hue... Hard to believe that there is actually someone who speaks English worse than Americans. 

IKR!:popcorn:

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I'd hardly call Australian English worse than American. It's more refined than American....especially more refined than that southern american drawl...I always had to ask what they were saying when I was there.