You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nchnch

Karma points

24 comments in this topic

451 posts
6,946 battles

more like it's pointless if it's positive. I'm not saying you're not a good player, i'm just pinning the flaw of the system in place - the points don't mean anything if they're above 0

Edited by Kleiss

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles

more like it's pointless if it's positive. I'm not saying you're not a good player, i'm just pinning the flaw of the system in place - the points don't mean anything if they're above 0

This makes no sense at all.  You've just made a random statement without any argument to back it up.

To the OP, I suspect there wouldn't be many people with more karma than yours!  You don't just need to play well to build it up, you have to be a positive and pleasant player as well.  I'm on 23, and I thought that was pretty decent, but I'm not even in the same league as you.  :)

783 posts
4,821 battles

I have 53.

From what I observed, I usually get more when I play CVs and actively scout out the DDs the whole game. It doesn't really garner any Experience and Credits but I'm glad that there are people who appreciate it. Vice versa, I'm also glad the DDs I scouted the whole time weren't upset enough in me kind of ruining their game.

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

I just checked and seems I've got 0, This is first time seeing this feature so how does this even work? =)

If someone sends you a compliment you get +1 karma, the opposite happens when someone reports you.

Currently it doesn't seem to do anything but it might be possible that players with good karma might be eligible for some special rewards in the future.

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

I doubt it though.  It would be open to abuse if there were rewards for it.

Its just pointless fluff.

That's true, since salty players probably report enemy players for deleting them. :D

103 posts
3,940 battles

I think I have 5 or something, because I sometimes quietly kill the last ship on the enemy team and just before my torps hit (for example) I'll be like "WE ARE WINNER!! GOOD WORK TEAM", etc.

I've done some epic carries in my CV that make some people go ":D"

211 posts
9,931 battles

I have 53.

From what I observed, I usually get more when I play CVs and actively scout out the DDs the whole game. It doesn't really garner any Experience and Credits but I'm glad that there are people who appreciate it. Vice versa, I'm also glad the DDs I scouted the whole time weren't upset enough in me kind of ruining their game.

Agree, mine seems to jumped up after some good support role games in a CV

52 posts

Decoration::trollface: 

I wonder if anyone has -negative- karma points , or does it just remains at 0 ?

Edited by KeiTa12

783 posts
4,821 battles

Decoration::trollface: 

I wonder if anyone has -negative- karma points , or does it just remains at 0 ?

Pretty sure it just remains at 0.

I forgot where I read it but it was said that the report "Plays Poorly" doesn't reduce karma. Only "Bot" and "Misbehavior" in chat does.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Well, I have 18 points so far. Should have been more if not for getting "plays poorly" during time I played DD when I got sunk early in game. Some players have very low tolerance for team mates who get sunk early:amazed:. So, am sure getting "Plays poorly" will dock off your karma points.

With the 7-points quota per day, I usually give them out positively ie "compliments" to good players even though the battle may be lost. "Bots" are reserved for AFKers and occasionally, "Pays poorly" for players who REALLY play poorly.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

0 .... I know i'm ghost player .... no one report or compliment me cas they can't see me .... except the enemy that keep shooting at me LOL

Edited by WindCruiser