Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IcAnz

Standard Version of World of Warships

4 comments in this topic

1 post
206 battles

I would like to Suggest a Standard Version of World of Warships like World of Tanks, it will give a LOT of players the much needed FPS boost they'll get as well as decreasing the file size needed to keep the game, hopefully this will be taken note to and made action with, it'll be a lot more fun with a bearable FPS to play with

Thank you for reading, I hope this at least puts some consideration on adding an SD version on WoW ^^

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

We are currently on SD, just look at the models.

Edited by ExESGO

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Unfortunately, we're using "standard version" by default and there isn't such thing as HD client on this yet. The minimum system requirement and the 3D contents of the game are much extensive than what you experienced in WoT.

If your concern is low FPS, I suggest you lower or turn off some parameters in the graphics such as "sea rendering", "reflection", etc.

If all ready at the lowest point of the graphics, upgrading your videocard may resolve your low FPS issue. I believe the mid-tier gaming videocards such as GTS 450, GTX 750, GTX 950, etc. will suffice your need.

Sign in to follow this