Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

Developers sorry.

2 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

TO developers a while ago i wrote my first post ever in a forum and was warned for the use of the word . I think [content removed] i am sorry but here in oz we shorten names words ect like { yanks poms aussies ruskies ect} its kind of a nick name but with respect and no malice intendered i never use the word [content removed] or intendered it to be racist or indignant in any way shape or form... i was only asking a question about the game and would have thought if you read the post then it would a have been obvious that it was not intended as an insult just shortened as i am a one finger typer so just lazy at typing the full japanese. Also these names here in oz are noirmaly said in good jest and warmly.{ eg Pommy or poms with our cricket background of about 140 years its friendly banter nothing more guys}. But am sorry if i did offend anyone out there as it was not meant too.. please dont bann me for using these words here as i am just explaining my position nothing more and will in future try to remember not to shorten certain Races so as not to OFFEND...Thankyou.. and cheers......

Derogatory. Post edited, no warning issued.

You were already sanctioned for using the word in-game, so you should know it's not allowed in the forum either.

~amade

Edited by amade

108 posts
467 battles

It's cool I suppose, you didn't know that there was a risk for being apprehended with the use of the word nor you didn't have any intention in using the word to degrade someone. The important thing is we learn from our mistakes and watch out next time friend. :)

Sign in to follow this