deathrides

manual fire control for secondary armament

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,349 battles

How do you use this tier 5 skill I have just researched and now have no secondary armament as there are no instructions on how to target a ship to use it on help please how do you use this skill

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,349 battles

I know how to right click for main armament but I dont want main armament aiming at same target this is for keeping those dd's away so its control and left click or right click and I got a commander to 18 skill points without knowing it

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

You hold down ctrl to enable your mouse to interact with the screen then you click on the target you want your secondaries to focus on whilst having ctrl held, letting go of ctrl will give you back control of you main batteries. Same applies to AA, click on the enemy aircraft you want your AA to focus on they will do so.

108 posts
467 battles

The only sad thing regarding targeting your secondary armaments is that I rarely get close to enemy ships unless the enemy doesn't know if I am there or there was a blind spot from a certain landform, besides that, I get killed most of the time before I could be able to use my secondary armaments. :(

3 posts
8,047 battles

Thanks, I had the same problem and couldn't find the answer on WOW, Bismark should be a lot better with the use of its secondaries, lol.

Edited by Pissed_Sausage

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I know how to right click for main armament but I dont want main armament aiming at same target this is for keeping those dd's away so its control and left click or right click and I got a commander to 18 skill points without knowing it

:fishpalm: