Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Satsujinkii

Event Rewards

10 comments in this topic

5 posts
129 battles

Hi i am just a newbie and I just want to ask something. It says on the event page that for new players who logged after Feb.29 (I registered and log already 1st week of march) the only condition to get the ARP Kirishima and Iona is to research any tier 5 ship. I managed to research tier 5 ship (Furutaka) so I am expecting I complied with the conditions. If so, when would be the insertion of rewards? Or do I need to do something? Since i dont see any ingame missions refering to it. I wonder if I am understanding it right?

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Hi i am just a newbie and I just want to ask something. It says on the event page that for new players who logged after Feb.29 (I registered and log already 1st week of march) the only condition to get the ARP Kirishima and Iona is to research any tier 5 ship. I managed to research tier 5 ship (Furutaka) so I am expecting I complied with the conditions. If so, when would be the insertion of rewards? Or do I need to do something? Since i dont see any ingame missions refering to it. I wonder if I am understanding it right?

try to use yokosuka port.

and see if the ship is there or not

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Note: The distribution of rewards for new players has been postponed due to technical difficulties. We will get back to you as soon as we have the details. [uPDATED]

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows_arpeggio_collabsneakpeek_2/

Keep an eye on that page and hopefully you'll get your ARP ships + Iona soon.

5 posts
129 battles

try to use yokosuka port.

and see if the ship is there or not

it seems it is not yet there :(

Note: The distribution of rewards for new players has been postponed due to technical difficulties. We will get back to you as soon as we have the details. [uPDATED]

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows_arpeggio_collabsneakpeek_2/

Keep an eye on that page and hopefully you'll get your ARP ships + Iona soon.

ok thank you, i thought i need to do something like finding a mission that corresponds to it then confirm it something

[HDP]
4 posts
1,365 battles

I am in the same situation.  I started playing the game around March 7, 2016.  I have researched and have purchased a tier 5 ship.  Also, I had just hit service level 10 today March 19, 2016.  When I logged on, I noticed that I have to do the Kirishima 4 parts missions.  I was expecting that since I had already researched the tier 5 ship required to unlock the ARP Kirishima that I would receive the award ship at a later time, since distribution to new players is delayed.  I was wondering how come my conditions have changed to that of a long-time player of World of Warships?  Can a moderator please clarify this for me?

Thank you and hope to get a response soon. :)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I am in the same situation.  I started playing the game around March 7, 2016.  I have researched and have purchased a tier 5 ship.  Also, I had just hit service level 10 today March 19, 2016.  When I logged on, I noticed that I have to do the Kirishima 4 parts missions.  I was expecting that since I had already researched the tier 5 ship required to unlock the ARP Kirishima that I would receive the award ship at a later time, since distribution to new players is delayed.  I was wondering how come my conditions have changed to that of a long-time player of World of Warships?  Can a moderator please clarify this for me?

Thank you and hope to get a response soon. :)

[HDP]
4 posts
1,365 battles

Wanted to clarify if the condition for the reward for New Players is New Players to the game and not newly registered to Wargaming.net.  Because, I have had my Wargaming .net account since 2012, so I'm thinking that that may be the case.  That the reward for New Players is newly registered to Wargaming.net and playing World of Warships for the first time.  The wording on the conditions for the reward for new players is a bit unclear on that respect.  Could someone clarify this?  Thank you, and much appreciated.

42 posts
2,352 battles

Wanted to clarify if the condition for the reward for New Players is New Players to the game and not newly registered to Wargaming.net.  Because, I have had my Wargaming .net account since 2012, so I'm thinking that that may be the case.  That the reward for New Players is newly registered to Wargaming.net and playing World of Warships for the first time.  The wording on the conditions for the reward for new players is a bit unclear on that respect.  Could someone clarify this?  Thank you, and much appreciated.

I was thinking the same thing. I too have been with WG since 2012. I started playing somewhere in early March this year and have already fulfilled what is required to redeem the rewards. I just hope that this won't affect our receiving of the rewards...  :P

Sign in to follow this